2024 Yankees Season | Page 122 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

I’m listening to the radio broadcast while walking the dog. I already switched to the Royals’ announcers.
If this is what he learned at SU they did a poor job of teaching him that his ego shouldn't be the lead in any broadcast. He's terrible.

If this is what he learned at SU they did a poor job of teaching him that his ego shouldn't be the lead in any broadcast. He's terrible.
He's more full of himself now than earlier in his career. And sometimes he reverts to doing the play by play as if he's doing radio, which just makes him more annoying.

He's more full of himself now than earlier in his career. And sometimes he reverts to doing the play by play as if he's doing radio, which just makes him more annoying.
He definitely likes to hear himself. Just like Sterling.

Cheering for the Royals, but I thought it hit the white. But I also know that Jazz was out on Saturday :)

Great swing form judge but out…. 0-2

He’s got some good swings here though

Does Bob not know to watch the outfielders? He almost ascended to a new plane of existence on that Judge flyout.

On the Effectively Wild podcast, they have discussed whether replay officials should make decisions independent of the calls on the field. I think I would prefer that approach. Just call whatever seems most likely to be correct.

On the Effectively Wild podcast, they have discussed whether replay officials should make decisions independent of the calls on the field. I think I would prefer that approach. Just call whatever seems most likely to be correct.
Yup. I think they did that in the Virginia tech Miami Hail Mary play. They didn’t care what the call on the field was. They saw he didn’t catch it and called it such

Listening through the MLB app you hear the same five promos every break, Because the breaks are longer in the postseason, you get to hear them multiple times in the same break.

Good lord, these umps.
IMG_1955.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom