2024 Yankees Season | Page 120 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

It's amazing to me that arguably the worst pitcher in baseball between 2020-2023 (for those who pitched a decent amount of innings) is now closing games during the 2024 playoffs.

Stars of Game 1 Verdugo Gleyber Jazz Holmes Weaver. Stiffs Cole Judge Stanton Volpe

Stars of Game 1 Verdugo Gleyber Jazz Holmes Weaver. Stiffs Cole Judge Stanton Volpe
And Hampson, Pham, Gurriel and Melendez bring the Royals' offense while their top 4 hitters combine for 3 singles in 19 PA's. Between that, the endless walks and a couple big calls, infuriating game for them.

Postseason issues for Judge are a real thing. Just wondering if the sample size is big enough yet…

Highest postseason K rate ever by someone with this many ABs, crazy considering his ability. Gotta snap out of it soon you’d think…. Maybe…

Come on guys, take advantage of these walks!

It to mean something. You?

But here’s a prediction— judge goes yard this game. But has 3 Ks.
The stats are facts. He has obviously underperformed relative to his career performance. Do I believe 207 plate appearances is a good predictor of how a hitter will perform in the future? No.

The stats are facts. He has obviously underperformed relative to his career performance. Do I believe 207 plate appearances is a good predictor of how a hitter will perform in the future? No.
How about 208?

I guess we will try to be the 2nd team in postseason history to win going into the 9th down 3? Only like a 0.2% chance we got it!

Stanton cannot be in Game 3 lineup. Complete zero right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom