2024 Yankees Season | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

He's costing himself a lot of money in this walk year. Strikes out 1 in every 4 plate appearances (4.45 but I'm rounding). Last year was 1 in 7. OPS of .647 vs .800 last year.

I still hope he can heat up and find some of last year's form. The team really needs it. The Soto/Judge show can't do it all.
It’s not just his at bats, but everything he does on a ball field.We all know a ball player when we see one and GT is no ball player.

He has had some strange mental lapses, but saying he is “no ball player” seems extreme.
Just a word like “gamer” a guy when you see him play you know this guy knows what he is doing out there.Maybe I’m too harsh on him but I hate boneheads.

Just a word like “gamer” a guy when you see him play you know this guy knows what he is doing out there.Maybe I’m too harsh on him but I hate boneheads.
I don’t underestimate the levels of concentration, mental processing, and mental toughness one needs to possess to be even a bad major league player. I would hesitate to call any of them “boneheads.”

I don’t underestimate the levels of concentration, mental processing, and mental toughness one needs to possess to be even a bad major league player. I would hesitate to call any of them “boneheads.”
There are boneheads in every walk of life.

Can’t believe Kay and Paul are even discussing if they’ll walk Judge with first open lol.

Not even close! Literally an obvious decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom