2024 Yankees Season | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

I really wish Boone would look up from the nerd script to see Weaver threw a dominating 7 pitch inning vs Philly’s 3-4-5 and just let Weaver finish the game. I will never trust Holmes.

BIG WIN

Jazz was the hero, but Warren (one bad mistake) and the bullpen (especially Tonkin) were right there too. Leiter flies in, gets put in a big spot, and comes through.

That Holmes wild pitch really sucked, but that inning was fueled by a bunch of people making terrible contact to the right places.

Really was a huge win.

Startin' to come (back) together Pepper! (for you fans of Major League).

Jazz was the hero, but Warren (one bad mistake) and the bullpen (especially Tonkin) were right there too. Leiter flies in, gets put in a big spot, and comes through.

That Holmes wild pitch really sucked, but that inning was fueled by a bunch of people making terrible contact to the right places.

Really was a huge win.

Startin' to come (back) together Pepper! (for you fans of Major League).
To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen an inning that had more activity with the baseball not going more than 100 feet from home plate.

To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen an inning that had more activity with the baseball not going more than 100 feet from home plate.
Holmes gets a lot of that weak contact that leads to those little dribblers.If I’m Boone I would think about playing the 3rd baseman in when Holmes comes on to close.Just seems like it happens every game.

3 run double for DJ...

Should be upgraded to a Grand Slam

I wonder if there was even a market for DJ to hit a home run today. If that bet was out there it cashed HUUUUUUUUUUGE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom