2024 Yankees Season | Page 86 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

It blows my mind that gleyber is still standing on first base right now. If you pull him for that efffing nonsense it accomplishes two things. One, it shames him so he doesn’t do it again. And 2, whomever you put in is a better player. 2 birds.

I haven’t watched Chisholm enough to know, but I have a feeling he would be on 2nd had he hit that ball.

“He thought it was gone."

-Boone, 11:21pm

@backaftathis

I love Judge as much as anyone else, but Grisham - an excellent OF - would have made the catch on that opening triple that started the whole first inning shitshow. Too bad he can barely bat his weight anymore. But CF still needs to be resolved, AJ is a B+ there at best.

Last edited:
Very nearly a snowman for stroman.

I despise him. little better than a hillbilly. And while I'm on a run here, you guys have no idea how lucky you are that you don't have to listen to Buck Martinez do these games. My God man, just S-T-F-U.

Thank you Boone. Long overdue!

1722650253256.jpeg

... mind by Tinker Toy

Yeah…. Long overdue for Torres. Not a fan at all.
Not a shot at you. :)

Okay. Over the years Torres has made a shittonne of great plays in the field and also gotten a lot of big hits. But in the long run there's been little improvement in his inconsistency, willingness to improve, focus in bigger moments. At 27, he should be peaking in his contribution level, but he's maddeningly inconsistent. Another thought, he makes $14M, Oswaldo (with good upside) makes $783,000. Did they hang on to him too long? Will this catch his attention and get him to bear down in situational terms? Does he have distractions off the field?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom