2024 Yankees Season | Page 88 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

For what it is worth, Fangraphs ranks Agustin Ramirez as the top prospect traded at the deadline. I do not believe other publications view him as highly.

FVRankPlayerPosAgeToFromTrade
501Agustin RamirezC22.9MIANYYChisholm

Offense-first catcher with huge rotational explosion and bat speed. Probably plays C/1B/DH mix.

45+7Jared Serna2B22.2MIANYYChisholm

Super athletic little second baseman with surprising power for his size. Makes contact despite high-effort swing. Shot to be everyday second baseman; if not, he has an impact utility profile.

The remnants of hurricane Debby will wash out the entire weekend series vs Texas. Both teams have 9/16 and 9/23 off for makeup games.

The remnants of hurricane Debby will wash out the entire weekend series vs Texas. Both teams have 9/16 and 9/23 off for makeup games.
If this is true and almost a certainty would it be possible to swap the September series in Texas with this weekend’s series in New York?Im sure it would require some jumping through hoops, but I don’t see why not.

If this is true and almost a certainty would it be possible to swap the September series in Texas with this weekend’s series in New York?Im sure it would require some jumping through hoops, but I don’t see why not.

Texas is supposed to play 3 at NY and then 3 at BOS.

In Sept, our series with Texas is right in the middle of a 10 game homestand for them.

I'm not crazy about playing LAA in a night game on Thursday (it's Willie Randolph Bobblehead Night) then flying to Texas for 3. Of course, after playing a DH against the Angels today, I wouldn't want to play LAA at 1 PM Thursday either.

Texas is supposed to play 3 at NY and then 3 at BOS.

In Sept, our series with Texas is right in the middle of a 10 game homestand for them.

I'm not crazy about playing LAA in a night game on Thursday (it's Willie Randolph Bobblehead Night) then flying to Texas for 3. Of course, after playing a DH against the Angels today, I wouldn't want to play LAA at 1 PM Thursday either.
Should of built a retractable roof when they had the chance.

Should of built a retractable roof when they had the chance.
My understanding is the powers-that-be were too obsessed with honoring the old stadium. It was a big mistake. It probably would have paid for itself already.

Right now the forecast for the weekend is not that bad. The Friday night game maybe rained out but the rain should be over by midafternoon on Saturday and Sunday looks good. (I live about 15 miles from the stadium so I follow the weather forecast pretty closely.) Debby will probably have a bigger impact in upstate NY than in the NYC area.

My understanding is the powers-that-be were too obsessed with honoring the old stadium. It was a big mistake. It probably would have paid for itself already.
I’ve always heard the same thing, King George wanted it to look like the old stadium as much as possible.

That was effective but might be the ugliest 107 pitch scoreless outing I’ve ever seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom