2024 Yankees Season | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

Tragedy tomorrow, comedy tonight...

I think Boone handled the situation well. We will see if others receive the same treatment when they watch their home runs stay in the ballpark instead of hustling to first.

I think Boone handled the situation well. We will see if others receive the same treatment when they watch their home runs stay in the ballpark instead of hustling to first.
I’d venture to guess that if Soto or Judge pimp a lined shot off the wall you won’t see them benched.

Tragedy tomorrow, comedy tonight...

Bobby Cox pulled Andruw Jones out of CF right in the middle of an inning one time for not hustling. Bobby almost never called a player out publicly, but I'll always remember that one.

I know everyone is frustrated with Gleyber, but the guy has a ton of talent. Hopefully Boone can push the right buttons and get him back to his All Star caliber play. I think that would help this team more than any other move. Obviously Boone has tried. But, he definitely hasn't taken the hard line with him.

Do you think Holmes takes a shower after throwing only 4 pitches in the 9th?

Well, it was over 90 degrees there today
1722719477705.gif

yankees now hold a 1/2 game lead over the O's in the East. at 6-4 over the last 10 games they are currently the only team in the division over .500 (last 10 games.) every other team is 5-5. ur STASIS stat of the day.

I live in Jacksonville, 90 degrees is a winter day. These guys need to toughen up. :)
True story from our board I originally posted in the FSU vs. ACC thread.

Some years ago, UVa played OU in the Gator Bowl in Jax (don't ask about the score). One of our board's posters lived in Miami and was talking with his GF about going to the game. She had lived her whole life in South Florida. When he told her the game was in Jax she said, "I couldn't live in Jacksonville. It's too cold there."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom