Women's Lacrosse - 2025 Recruiting | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2025 Recruiting

Dang, set for life?
I find that impossible to believe unless its something like 10,000 call options of Nvidia stock at a $10 strike price. I would question the wisdom of spending "life changing money" on a women's (or mens) lax high school recruit.

But, I guess "set for life " means different things to different people. Case in point: Inmates on death row are set for life.

I find that impossible to believe unless its something like 10,000 call options of Nvidia stock at a $10 strike price. I would question the wisdom of spending "life changing money" on a women's (or mens) lax high school recruit.

But, I guess "set for life " means different things to different people. Case in point: Inmates on death row are set for life.
It’s pretty clear that he was speaking about the alumni network at Clemson, not NIL money.

The women, baring getting those injured players back, seem to be where the men were Spallinas freshman year. Likely a year or two to gel these new players before a serious run can be made again. Plenty of talent, but young and inexperienced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom