Women's Lacrosse - 2025 Recruiting | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2025 Recruiting

With a team that hasn’t been to the tournament it takes a long time to become a contender possible but it’s a big step
Agreed. As we’ve learned it also takes a full team to win a ship. Even with Kayla, MT, Alyssa, we couldn’t get it done. You need great depth these days and that is getting harder to create. Cuse has to rebuild, no question. Hoping we can do that as competition increases.

Eisfeld.jpg

I am likely naive, and losing the number 1 recruit hurts, no way around that... perception wise, etc, but in today's world, everyone is a one year player. Doubt Kayla would take AS back, but my point is, I dont think we should ever worry too much about classes. The transfer circuit defines the game and NIL rules the world. Cuse lacrosse with its alumni and following will always be in the conversation for great players. We will lose some and get others. Such is life. We simply need to have the best coaches in place and all will be ok. I trust Kayla!

Last edited:
I am likely naive, and losing the number 1 recruit hurts, no way around that... perception wise, etc, but in today's world, everyone is a one year player. Doubt Kayla would take AS back, but my point is, I dont think we should ever worry too much about classes. The transfer circuit defines the game and NIL rules the world. Cuse lacrosse will its alumni and following will always be in the conversation for great players. We will lose some and get others. Such is life. We simply need to have the best coaches in place and all will be ok. I trust Kayla!
I would be more worried about losing Eisfeld. Like so many past number ones, they peaked already. She will be good but not great. Eisfeld is gonna have the better career.

SUs offense is now in big trouble. Somehow have to right the ship through the portal.

These were Class of 2025 recruits. Zero effect on next season. They weren't going to play until Spring 2026.

There will be plenty of kids in the portal that will be available in a year to fill the gaps. Or maybe we flip someone else's 2025 commits.

As I stated on men’s board have a close connection to family There’s another part to this that hasn’t surfaced Alexa leaving has nothing to do with Stony Brook vs Cuse
Is it true (rumor on Fanlax) that Kayla had not communicated with Spallina since November of 2023?....If so, I would guess this did not come as a surprise to the SU staff.

Not sure how it would be possible there was NO communication when Alexa was at almost all of Joeys games and the SU vs SB women’s playoff game i believe

Now that it’s out, can’t wait to read some of the future responses .
Is it true (rumor on Fanlax) that Kayla had not communicated with Spallina since November of 2023?...If so, I would guess this did not come as a surprise to the SU staff.
think what’s up there now may be part of the reason. Or not.

Is it true (rumor on Fanlax) that Kayla had not communicated with Spallina since November of 2023?...If so, I would guess this did not come as a surprise to the SU staff.
Was this what Joey's issue was that had him considering transferring?

Yeah. You’re right. It’s probably not true. Btw. She’s losing a third commit. I won’t tell you who because you wouldn’t believe me.

The only one I wouldn't believe is Autry.

So that's got to be the answer.

Yeah. You’re right. It’s probably not true. Btw. She’s losing a third commit. I won’t tell you who because you wouldn’t believe me.
Not good

No kidding. What a joke.
Maybe so. But they called Spallina leaving. They called Eisfeld leaving. They all had news about Kayla for about a week before it got out. And now they are saying the rest of the alums have turned their back on her. It may be a show, but they are usually right.

Someone else just posted that Ella peers sister just transfer to Cuse

Maybe so. But they called Spallina leaving. They called Eisfeld leaving. They all had news about Kayla for about a week before it got out. And now they are saying the rest of the alums have turned their back on her. It may be a show, but they are usually right.
It could be true -- I honestly dont know. It's odd timing all around, especially given Spallina was another finalist for the same job. If the alums have turned their back on KT, that's a big issue and would be a massive change.

I would like to know your source for Spallina being a finalist for the Job? He did not make the criteria Wildhack insisted who ever the next coach was had championship experience, Spallina does not other then MLL..Twitter nominated him for the job and his response was he has a job I believe the the post still stands

It could be true -- I honestly dont know. It's odd timing all around, especially given Spallina was another finalist for the same job. If the alums have turned their back on KT, that's a big issue and would be a massive change.
Honestly Spallina was a finalist for Clemson as well. Not sure what happened but in September he wanted Alexa going to Clemson. She wanted to go with the brothers. Who knows. This affair may have zero to do with why they left. Or it may have been the cherry on top.

New Jersey - SouthMackenzie Borbi2025MidfieldShawnee
New York - Section 5 Ella Peers2025MidfieldFairport
Pennsylvania - CentralSienna Chirieleison2025MidfieldTrinity

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors