Women's Lacrosse - 2025 Recruiting | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2025 Recruiting

She came to Syracuse and trained with Kayla last year everyone is pursuing her I would be absolutely shocked if she went anywhere but SB with her Dad. Family is absolutely priority 1 with the Spallina’s. Stony Brook has had elite talent for awhile but haven’t made it over the hump just yet Alexa could very well be the missing piece
I see this as well. Going to be hard to say no to her father, and a fellow top 10 team.

She came to Syracuse and trained with Kayla last year everyone is pursuing her I would be absolutely shocked if she went anywhere but SB with her Dad. Family is absolutely priority 1 with the Spallina’s. Stony Brook has had elite talent for awhile but haven’t made it over the hump just yet Alexa could very well be the missing piece
I’m still think we have a chance.. after all we do have the rest of her family here.. only time will tell

I’m still think we have a chance.. after all we do have the rest of her family here.. only time will tell
There is always a chance I do agree SU would be the next likely choice but that would probably hinge on a large NIL deal Powell lacrosse just signed Mileena Cotter as their first female endorsed athlete

Spallina and Reece King are best friends according to Spallinas Instagram. Reece King in one of the photos has a Cuse sweatshirt on... And she was at the Cuse Camp... If Reece commits to us, all roads point to Spallina joining her brothers and BFF... Maybe?

Spallina and Reece King are best friends according to Spallinas Instagram. Reece King in one of the photos has a Cuse sweatshirt on... And she was at the Cuse Camp... If Reece commits to us, all roads point to Spallina joining her brothers and BFF... Maybe?
Yes keep going please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom