247 Report -- Remote Viewing, What a Win | Syracusefan.com

247 Report -- Remote Viewing, What a Win

GeauxSU

2022 Cali Winner (Points Scored/Passing TDs)
The Greater Boston Alumni Club made my Saturday special this week.

For starters, I was fortunate to provide my seats this week to Corrine and Andrew, two married Army veterans who received my donated seats through "Vet Tix", an amazing organization that provides event tickets to active duty/veteran military personnel and their families. I am so glad that they were able to be in the JMA Dome to watch such a great win.

I started my day early this morning in Boston and made my way to Small Victories, which is the new watch party location for the Greater Boston Alumni Association. I was acting as the club officer present today, and I was able to set everything up in time for kickoff. I really wasn't sure what to expect in terms of attendance.

Small Victories is a new bar that has just opened up in Boston's Andrew Square neighborhood. It is owned by an SU alum, along with his partnership team. Its sister bar, "The Quiet Few" in East Boston [my neighborhood], has been the location of SU game watches in the past. Attendance at watch party events in Boston last year was especially low, which was unfortuante, so we were extremely lucky that we were able to capitalize on a new location in an area of the city with a high alumni concentrtion [South Boston]. I wasn't expecting anything special in terms of attendance, but there I was, all set up.

As it turns out, word got out, and we had an amazing crowd turn up to the bar. We had some stadium style seating on one side of the bar and a great crew of us were able to help will the Orange to victory on Saturday, albeit we were all taking our heart pills deep in the fourth quarter. The crowd looked engaged and fantastic as always, and I am so happy for the students, the alumni, Fran and the players. Especially "Big Frank" Fadil Diggs and Kyle McCord. They played their hearts out.

I missed 247 this weekend, but I'm happy that some amazing people were there in my place. And I am thrilled for the students, alumni, and the whole town. Lots of happy hearts in Central New York tonight.

Go Orange Go

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan.Oversl

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom