24th Annual Basket Ball | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

24th Annual Basket Ball

Yeah, it does, at least to this old fart.

Show some respect for Jim, Juli and their foundation. It is a black tie event.

And lose the hat.

And tie your sneakers.
maxresdefault.jpg

Howie Triche
I am probably going to kick myself for not knwoing when I find out, but who is the guy in the front holding the pink stick thing in his hand?

I am probably going to kick myself for not knwoing when I find out, but who is the guy in the front holding the pink stick thing in his hand?

You’re gonna really kick yourself when I tell you he’s not holding anything. That’s his pink tie. It’s Gene Waldron.

You’re gonna really kick yourself when I tell you he’s not holding anything. That’s his pink tie. It’s Gene Waldron.
Played solid D

You can go to a wedding or a funeral, for someone in any class of human being, and find someone in a plaid shirt and work boots. Love John, but yes I agree he looked ridiculous. Just my opinion. And Melo wore worse for meeting with the President.
Carmelo-Anthony-White-House.png

Last edited:
You can go to a wedding or a funeral, so someone in any class of human being, and find someone in a plaid shirt and work boots. Love John, but yes I agree he looked ridiculous. Just my opinion. And Melo wore worse for meeting with the President.
View attachment 227547
Ehh. Clothes don't make the man, but I'll accept the POV of others who disagree. But what's more important: Someone who fails to show up to pay respects at a funeral or someone who does but dressed down. My POV is that it's 2023. Not sure there are "rules" anymore, and that's coming from someone who was taught that if not sure of the dress code then it's better to be overdressed.

You can go to a wedding or a funeral, for someone in any class of human being, and find someone in a plaid shirt and work boots. Love John, but yes I agree he looked ridiculous. Just my opinion. And Melo wore worse for meeting with the President.
View attachment 227547

Coach K was able to get him in line:

20080808-3_d-0941-515h.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors