2nd best player in the ACC | Syracusefan.com

2nd best player in the ACC

Maybe best dunker.

Zion may become the better player, but kid can't shoot too well, outside of five feet

Game on the line, I'd take Battle.

I’m not sure why it took him until December to start playing this well. He was terrible against Oregon and UConn.

I’m not sure why it took him until December to start playing this well. He was terrible against Oregon and UConn.
He is becoming a bit like Russell Westbrook. He complains quite a bit about no calls and seems to roll his eyes a lot.

because he had to play point guard the whole game. Out of his natural position and the team was not fully healthy. Might have something to do with it

Cuse!

No one in the ACC is playing better than TB25 right now IMO... this kid takes over for us game in and game out. So freakin happy he came back this year. The mock drafts need to start showing him some more love. LGO

And just think he’ll be back next year
I was asked what the chances of that this afternoon. I said 0 % I was then asked what should he do. Well, I said, only he knows but my advice would be to come back to school. Best time of your life and money abroad will always be there.

He can really go into beast mode like few players we have had. I am glad to see him throwing a few dishes into the mix as well the last few games. That is a big gap in his game - if he became more of a playmaking threat how could any team guard him. Most already can't, but if he could shoot, drive, jab-step, and find guys off those aggressive moves, he'd be utterly unstoppable.

No one in the ACC is playing better than TB25 right now IMO... this kid takes over for us game in and game out. So freakin happy he came back this year. The mock drafts need to start showing him some more love. LGO

Is that really a thing, or are you trying to make it a thing?

Hes having a great season. Sure not every game has been elite but this is college ball, that’s rare.

He’s exceeded expectations imo. Plenty to improve rest of the way, too.

Tyus’ scoring has reached its peak, but one huge factor that has helped even more is that his floor game has improved significantly.

His passing, court vision, and commitment to setting up his teammates have all improved since league play. Love him playing the 1 - ball in his hands - nothing he can’t do. We become much more dynamic.

Tyus’ scoring has reached its peak, but one huge factor that has helped even more is that his floor game has improved significantly.

His passing, court vision, and commitment to setting up his teammates have all improved since league play. Love him playing the 1 - ball in his hands - nothing he can’t do. We become much more dynamic.

Love the passing. It's what was missing at the beginning of the season. I don't think he trusted everyone around him as much as he does right now.

I could stand him not passing to PC again though. Unless PC is all alone. Have to pick the right spots for Pascal to be successful, and him dashing down the lane after slipping a screen is not one of those times. The alley oop looked a little low as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom