44 Club Costs | Syracusefan.com

44 Club Costs

Dadarules

Walk On
I know this is like a "How can I see the game on TV?" or "What time is the game?" question but I just googled the 44 Club and cost and am not seeing what the annual price is to have the opportunity to go in there. Does anyone have the details on the season and\or single game access fees? Also if I remember correctly don't they still sell after halftime in there?

Thanks.

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.;)

This is the cost of Club 44 passes from the Orange Club website:

Sport

Individual (+1)

Corporate (6)

Football & Basketball

$1,000

$3,000

Football Only

$250

$1,000

Basketball Only

$750

$2,000

Single Game

$50

$300

http://orangeclub.syr.edu/Club44.aspx

Well said - but it isn't like that. I am not the one getting it - I told my friend (who has a decent amount of drinking money) about it and that he should get it. My 4 free cheese section 310 season tix are enough for me to spend.

By the way, I came up with a competition kinda like the preseason camp for the football team that was 28 days long ending at 4 PM tomorrow to see how much weight 5 guys could lose. Winner gets $100 from each of the others but HAS to buy something they want - no using the money for bills, life etc. So they all planned on using it as part of the cost for an IPad. Me - 4 season tix for SU footbal. I am down 20+ lbs and look to be taking home the crown unless a collapse worthy of Jean Van de Velde at Carnoustie happens. So now my sudsidized tickets allow for me to go buy drinks in the 44 Club WITH him as his guest.

Well that didn't format how I thought it was going to, but the first price in each category is individual and the second is group rate

Thanks so much!! I figured it was there and it was user error and ignorance - but I still couldn't find it.

Thanks again!!

Well said - but it isn't like that. I am not the one getting it - I told my friend (who has a decent amount of drinking money) about it and that he should get it. My 4 free cheese section 310 season tix are enough for me to spend.

By the way, I came up with a competition kinda like the preseason camp for the football team that was 28 days long ending at 4 PM tomorrow to see how much weight 5 guys could lose. Winner gets $100 from each of the others but HAS to buy something they want - no using the money for bills, life etc. So they all planned on using it as part of the cost for an IPad. Me - 4 season tix for SU footbal. I am down 20+ lbs and look to be taking home the crown unless a collapse worthy of Jean Van de Velde at Carnoustie happens. So now my sudsidized tickets allow for me to go buy drinks in the 44 Club WITH him as his guest.

I know, just kidding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom