$5 Million Gift to Lally Athletics Complex Honors Floyd Little | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

$5 Million Gift to Lally Athletics Complex Honors Floyd Little

Have any of these donors been made aware of the collectives? I heard we’re in the market for some whales.

They’re giving to an athletic facility. I’m sure they are aware of NIL since it’s athletics related and NIL has been in the public arena, good or bad, for over a year.

Personally, if I had a million to give itd go to a complex rather than NIL.

If the major sports players want to chase around money then fine. Let the rest of the athletic programs and kids who stay reap some benefits.

No respect for kids who take advantage of what Cuse offers until they get a higher offer (WVU, yes you Jesse)

Personally, if I had a million to give itd go to a complex rather than NIL.

If the major sports players want to chase around money then fine. Let the rest of the athletic programs and kids who stay reap some benefits.

No respect for kids who take advantage of what Cuse offers until they get a higher offer (WVU, yes you Jesse)
I've got news for you... the Lally's feel exactly the same way. He wants nothing to do with the NIL.

You figured it out!

Likely the 2004 edition...great year for graphics

New locker rooms look sick:

w-920h-690-2127936.jpg

I don’t think the dark blue ceilings are a good idea. Feels oppressive and over saturated.