60's Songs | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

60's Songs

Paul Revere (of the Raiders) just passed away. It's probably been posted already?

Sorry to hear that. I used to see them on the TV show, "Where The Action Is" back in the 60's. They were a fun band, no pretext. This is a good idea what they were like:

Last edited:
Paul Revere (of the Raiders) just passed away. Its (this song) probably been posted already?

RIP

Paul Revere and the Raiders were an unusual group. Mark Lindsay was the lead singer of all of their hits not Paul Revere, PR was the keyboard player. Even though I knew this, I'll confess to thinking ML passed away after reading your post, it took me awhile to realize my mistake.

And yes, "Kicks" has already been posted. If you check tee's list on page 14 of this thread you'll find it there.

And I'll mention this again: when you guys post a song it won't make tee's future lists unless you tag it properly with [ s o n g : name of song ] without the spaces - check out one of my posted songs to see what I mean. Also, if it's not tagged, if and when it's deleted from youtube there's no way of knowing what song was posted here.

RIP

Paul Revere and the Raiders were an unusual group. Mark Lindsay was the lead singer of all of their hits not Paul Revere, PR was the keyboard player. Even though I knew this, I'll confess to thinking ML passed away after reading your post, it took me awhile to realize my mistake.

And yes, "Kicks" has already been posted. If you check tee's list on page 14 of this thread you'll find it there.

And I'll mention this again: when you guys post a song it won't make tee's future lists unless you tag it properly with [ s o n g : name of song ] without the spaces - check out one of my posted songs to see what I mean. Also, if it's not tagged, if and when it's deleted from youtube there's no way of knowing what song was posted here.

Thanks man, I was sort of wondering about that. I'll tighten that up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom