6OT game alert | Syracusefan.com

6OT game alert

423405_10150703422028760_282746709_n.jpg

I wish there was a leaked copy of the game online that I could download and hold onto forever. I would buy the DVD, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

On ESPN Classic right now- 1st OT just starting.

I wish there was a leaked copy of the game online that I could download and hold onto forever. I would buy the DVD, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

I was looking around for the DVD back around x-mas and couldn't find it either.

I was looking around for the DVD back around x-mas and couldn't find it either.

Only DVDs I've seen available are standard def only. Ruins the experience for me.

Heads up, for anyone tuning in...they started the re-air a few minutes early, due to the women's game before it ending early. 16:50 left in the 1st half.

I am recording it on DVR own the DVD and still have the game on in front of me right now . . . . . . . .

it being so long ago you almost forget how many douchebags Uconn had on their team that year...

SILLY ME, its always the same number every year... 13 scholarship players and everyone else on their bench.

The defensive intensity between that team and the 10-12 versions is incredible.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Watching this zone vs. our current zone...it's just night and day. Devo was such a poor defender at the top. Flynn was way too small and was obviously better suited for man to man

I was thinking the exact same thing. Watching this zone vs. our current zone...it's just night and day. Devo was such a poor defender at the top. Flynn was way too small and was obviously better suited for man to man

And Paul was just so undersized. They weren't a bad m2m team, but the commitment to defense is night and day.

This 09 team had back-to-back games giving up 100+ points including to Providence. So defense was occasionally optional to them.

I loved this team though.

Thank god we got young Kemba instead of senior Kemba in this game, looking back.

Defense, like rebounding, is mainly about desire. Not a lot of "want to" on the 2009 team.

It was surreal watching parts of that game and seeing players like Harris out there.

Man, was our zone small.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom