8/18/15 Practice # 10 At Fort Drum | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

8/18/15 Practice # 10 At Fort Drum

Break out the bubble wrap.

bubblewrap.jpg

And this is exactly why Ishmael has absolutely no business what so ever fielding punts.

Given what's been going with football players the past few years, this may not be a pic the university blows up and displays at the new IPF.

Seriously? Let's have some perspective. Huge difference between a team function on a military base, and some guys hanging out in the streets.

The Ismael thing has more to do with the facilities than anything else. Put your playmakers in a position to make plays. I'm fine with him doing everything that will allow him to help the team.

But between that and the lightning cutting everything short, these are the reasons you don't do something away from the million-dollar facilities that you have back on campus.

Just my two cents.

But between that and the lightning cutting everything short, these are the reasons you don't do something away from the million-dollar facilities that you have back on campus.

Just my two cents.
Amen! This is such a good point.

Please that is a stupid point unless all games this year are going to be home games so that we never, ever have to play outside in the elements.

These trips to Drum are about team building. And looking at what happened last year they are extremely effective.

And we aren't the only team that does something like this.

donniesyracuse said:
Ha ha ha!

Now you're just trolling.

There was a lot of reasons for the ugliness of last season - but say what you will - they stayed a team and fought together (Which recruits and parents noticed).

IF we see a big turnaround this year I bet a bunch of players will cite last year and fighting through adversity as the foundation for this year's success.

Injuries happen here or a Ft Drum. The good outweighs the bad x 10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom