9 seed would be best seed in five years. | Syracusefan.com

9 seed would be best seed in five years.

Doesn’t the 11 seed have to play in the play in game? Or is it just 2 of them?

Doesn’t the 11 seed have to play in the play in game? Or is it just 2 of them?
It's always flexible. It's just last four in. Could be one 12 seed play in and one 11 seed play in. Could be two 11s (probably most common) or could be two 12s if some of the low major conf champs get higher seeds in the tourney.

CF08BDE5-BFF0-4912-A0DE-0661173DF0C7.gif

It's always flexible. It's just last four in. Could be one 12 seed play in and one 11 seed play in. Could be two 11s (probably most common) or could be two 12s if some of the low major conf champs get higher seeds in the tourney.
Last four at large teams on bracket matrix right now are all 12 seeds.

If that was how it really worked out there would be two 12 seed play in games this year.

Who's idea was it to bring Boeheim back for five years?

I'm now beginning to consider SU as a "special" school. A school that shares a bubble roof dome for basketball and football, and decides to keep a coach who's declining a program for another five years just because an assistant coach left the program, even though he was told "you're out of here," after the three year plan was up. Did SU even attempt to find someone else to hire?

What is the likelihood we avoid the play-in game?

Sounds like a stat you'd read about Seton Hall or USC type programs.

That’s pathetic and as much a sign of where this program has fallen as anything.

I'm now beginning to consider SU as a "special" school. A school that shares a bubble roof dome for basketball and football, and decides to keep a coach who's declining a program for another five years just because an assistant coach left the program, even though he was told "you're out of here," after the three year plan was up. Did SU even attempt to find someone else to hire?

You are clueless. Continue..

You should change your avatar. It’s the same as RF’s and that confusing. I was reading the post thinking is RF drunk or high or both. Then realized you aren’t him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom