A bit cocerned at WR | Syracusefan.com

A bit cocerned at WR

Ithacaorange

Scout Team
We have recruited a ton of WR, why do we need to add Juno WR at 11th hr? I am worried we whiffed on a lot of these WR kids. Hope I am wrong.

Injuries and guy returning from a 1 year sabbatical lead to unknowns. Think they are trying to cover all bases.

We have recruited a ton of WR, why do we need to add Juno WR at 11th hr? I am worried we whiffed on a lot of these WR kids. Hope I am wrong.

Because the only 2 wideouts that can play at a Div I level are seniors, and one hasn't played in over a year.

Because the only 2 wideouts that can play at a Div I level are seniors, and one hasn't played in over a year.

You are stating your opinion as fact, which in this case, is unproven.

I don't mind the move... just disappointed that we are year 4 of HCDM and, due to injuries, etc., we have depth issues on this unit...

BTW, what's the possibility Reddish gets moved to WR?

Didn't he play that in HS?

I feel the same way about the WR corps that I did about the DTs last year: we've got a few intriguing prospects [Hale, Kobena, Cornelius] that we aren't sure about what they can do yet.

And if those guys step up and give us complimentary threats to go along with proven commodities in Sales / Lemon, than next year WR will be perceived as a relative position of strength. Kind of like the DTs going into last year versus this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom