A Dead Man 0 #35 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
NateW was here

but yeah Buddy is struggling.

Buddy contributed one nice steal.

But another bust of a performance.

Frustrating.
I know you’re just playing on the jb quote but maybe you can edit your title. Don’t like to see the word dead and one of our players numbers.

Just curious - JB has in the past said that player X had one more rebound than a a dead man, Is he going to say today that Buddy had as many points as a dead man?

That’s what I wonder.

Normally a Buddy supporter but he’s laid two eggs in a row when the team needed him most. Two just okay performances from Buddy likely would’ve resulted in two Ws and this team would be right in the thick of the bubble and the ACC race for 4th.

Normally a Buddy supporter but he’s laid two eggs in a row when the team needed him most. Two just okay performances from Buddy likely would’ve resulted in two Ws and this team would be right in the thick of the bubble and the ACC race for 4th.

Exactly.

And because the only playmaker we may have on the team is Hughes, a defense locking him up really doesn’t create for others.

Girard manufactured the heck out of an offense today.

These last 2 losses are definitely on Buddy...he really needs to step up. Super frustrating
I’ll give buddy this loss but I’d split the other one on Him/Dolly

Well, Buddy laying the goose egg I guess isn’t any different than FSU’s best player sitting out due to disciplinary reasons. No?

It was tough to watch him today. He's not bad and certainly belongs on the court in the ACC but his last two games hes been terrible in the biggest games of the season.

I'm sure that whoever played for Vassell contributed

Given that each of the 10 different players for FSU had at least 4 points or 10 rebounds, I'd say whoever played for Vassell contributed.

Given that each of the 10 different players for FSU had at least 4 points or 10 rebounds, I'd say whoever played for Vassell contributed.

must be nice. We have starters who don't do that.

This one hard to figure, Just so fing frustrating, we seem to have one of the big 3 scorers check out every fing ga

I've noticed that too. Been rare for all 3 to be on at the same time this year.

It's a shame because every other SU player today played their butt off and played well. Hughes return was a miracle. Girard took some poor shots but kept us in the game and his stat line was incredible. Sidibe and Guerrier were solid. Dolzaj had his moments even though I though his overall play was below average. Looking back, maybe our best lineup in the last 4 minutes should have been Girard and Hughes up top, Dolezaj and Guerrier on the corners, and Sidibe in the middle. 20-20 hindsight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom