A few thoughts | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

A few thoughts

Buddy being the son of the HC makes this so difficult for Wildhack. Has a HC ever been fired from a school while their son is playing there? I’d have to imagine no.
On a minor scale, but I remember since I went to grad school there, Boston University fired Dennis Wolff while his son Matt played there. Dennis Wolff ironically was replaced by Pat Chambers who did well at BU and parlayed that into the Penn State job.

wild hack could drop a few subtle hints. like moving his office monday morning...

janitor-office.jpg

There’s one really obvious lineup change...Hughes can actually play the 2. It’s not that hard
Yep. It helps our rebounding, size , defense, and athleticism instantly. It only hurts our ballhandling and “perceived shooting”. Assuming it’s Hughes and Buddy uptop, and QG/Marek/Sidibe down low, our 2nd best ball handler is probably Marek which is potentially scary...but that lineup would at least be a lot better on defense

i'm not ready to jim jones the entire season. but given the limited roster it's hard to imagine what adjustments could be made to improve our situation. either we shoot 60 % deep or we lose. simple and not easy.
buddy ain't exactly marcus haynes out top and we have seen marek go coast to coast.

i'm not ready to jim jones the entire season. but given the limited roster it's hard to imagine what adjustments could be made to improve our situation. either we shoot 60 % deep or we lose. simple and not easy.
buddy ain't exactly marcus haynes out top and we have seen marek go coast to coast.
60% from deep or we lose? C'mon. Everyone gets that you want JB gone, but that's ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom