A fun distraction | Syracusefan.com

A fun distraction

MartyMcFly

Walk On
Hey guys,

Long time lurker and fan, originally from the land of Orange, now in Pac12 country... But SU fan through the good times and bad. I enjoy stopping by to get my Orange fix, and the occasional insider tidbits. I didn't come out of lurk-dum to talk X's and O's as there are many more knowledgeable posters on here for that... Nor did I post to harp on the recent losing streak of sorts (we are all fans of a great, top 5 program, and enjoy when we win and take it personally when we lose.)

I know when things get a bit tough for me, that a distraction helps get me out of my funk. So I though it would be fun for everyone (and with the blessings of Lawrinson) to continue with amusing photoshops!

To that end...
dixon_ennis.jpg

Even Jamie Dixon's on court pressure D couldn't stop the Ice man!

Hey guys,

Long time lurker and fan, originally from the land of Orange, now in Pac12 country... But SU fan through the good times and bad. I enjoy stopping by to get my Orange fix, and the occasional insider tidbits. I didn't come out of lurk-dum to talk X's and O's as there are many more knowledgeable posters on here for that... Nor did I post to harp on the recent losing streak of sorts (we are all fans of a great, top 5 program, and enjoy when we win and take it personally when we lose.)

I know when things get a bit tough for me, that a distraction helps get me out of my funk. So I though it would be fun for everyone (and with the blessings of Lawrinson) to continue with amusing photoshops!

To that end...
View attachment 8631
Welcome, we could always use more positive posters that believe and you sound like one of them.
Keep the good vibes coming and whatever you do, please don't let Biff get you down.

Hey guys,

To that end...
View attachment 8631

Not a bad picture, but it would be better if there was a nice steaming pile of crap under Dixon.

Welcome:

marty.jpg

You don't need my blessing to start adding to the board. Plus, I just started a new job and likely won't have the time I once had to comp up things for this board. I could always use some help in that department.

Welcome:
You don't need my blessing to start adding to the board. Plus, I just started a new job and likely won't have the time I once had to comp up things for this board. I could always use some help in that department.

Ya, I know I didn't need to ask permission, just didn't want to step on your toes as the resident photoshop guru...

and I appreciate the warm welcome guys!

So let's keep things rolling, with one especially prudent after a loss:
groundhog-day-.jpg

"Don't drive angry..."

Recent homebrewer and longtime lurker - my Belgian Saison fermenting in the carboy needed a covering to keep light out and heat in. Kristof would appreciate.
photo.JPG

Not photoshopped, but a distraction nonetheless. . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom