A lot of passively aggressive posting lately | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

A lot of passively aggressive posting lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
<This>

As I get older and gain more perspective, I’ve learned that polls don’t matter, recruiting rankings don’t matter (in general) and early season losses are gonna happen. This ain’t 1989. Hell, we were an NIT team in 2002, right before we won the whole thing. We’ve have some had some great runs and it occurred to me that some of our newer fans didn’t live though the early 80’s when we weren’t that good.

JB has built a great program, but it’s really hard to win now that everyone has players. We aren’t beating Colgate and Cornell 108-58 anymore. Everyone has players.

Murray State has some kid named Ja Morant? Maybe the #2 pick in the draft? What the fack?

Look at Kansas and Louisville and Michigan State and Arizona. 1 title in the last 25 years. Those are elite programs. JB has done a great job getting us in a position to compete for a title 5 times.

I’ve learned to roll with the punches. It’s a long season

Gotta give JB the benefit of the doubt. He’s a great coach. He’s proved it over and over. I’m going to trust that he knows what he’s going.

And no offense to Johnny Know It All, but I’m going to take HOF Jim Boeheim’s word over every single Internet hero that says “it’s time” or “he’s too old” or “game has passed him by”.

Great posts RF
good god could you have gone out of your way to miss the point of a silly thread worse than this post. if RF liked your inane nonsense, you know it is bad.

good god could you have gone out of your way to miss the point of a silly thread worse than this post. if RF liked your inane nonsense, you know it is bad.

Oh, sorry. What was the point we were supposed to get “orangehomer”? I don’t know who you are, but guessing you’re one of those youngins i mentioned?

Weird, looking at your post history you seem like anything but an “orange homer”. Why is that? Who are you “orangehomer”? :)

Last edited:
Oh, sorry. What was the point we were supposed to get “orangehomer”? I don’t know who you are, but guessing you’re one of those youngins i mentioned? :)

Weird, looking at your post history you seem like anything but an “orange homer”. Why is that? Who are you “orangehomer”? :)
Alpharetta, don't bother. Orange Homer is literally the worst poster on the forum.

Bar none.

It's a badge of honor that he disagrees with you.

A lot of whining about people who have different perspectives.
Getting it's always been a little annoying.

This is used to be America, people.

Are you Harry Potter? I think you’re Harry Potter.
i thought we were having fun joking around in a thread about passive aggressiveness. then i remembered that RF is incapable of fun. i was joking around, RF was serious, keep that in mind.

A lot of passive agressive *****ing too. Blowouts, really??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom