A lot of passively aggressive posting lately | Syracusefan.com

A lot of passively aggressive posting lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s cool, after a half decade of being a mediocre ACC team living on the bubble, I guess we get what we had coming for thinking a team who just lost to ODU and had 4 OOC losses was headed that same way.

Silly us.

At least we can all acknowledge how wrong we were and that it seems this team is legit. If more passive aggressive posts means more winning, bring it on!

Getting kind of annoying people.

Just a thought but isnt a passive aggressive post on a fan board a bit redundant? anything aggressively posted on here is passive aggressive in the sense thats its not said in person. Everyone hides behind pseudonyms, so even being outwardly aggressive is still passive aggressive. So maybe the problem is that were all .

Honest question: has anyone participated in a sports forum/community that was particularly better functioning with respect to "passive aggressiveness"? It's the nature of the beast.

Everyone hides behind pseudonyms, so even being outwardly aggressive is still passive aggressive. So maybe the problem is that were all .
Wait, so you're not Jeff George, All American QB?

Everybody coming around to the JB lovefest because the team is on a roll.

This is a vulnerable team.

Let's just see how things play out the rest of the season, and how long the lovefest lasts when we take a couple of bad losses, which unfortunately, will probably happen at some point during the rest of this season.

I have a feeling that those who criticize (myself sometimes included) will revert to form.

Let's just see how things play out the rest of the season, and how long the lovefest lasts when we take a couple of bad losses, which unfortunately, will probably happen at some point during the rest of this season.

I have a feeling that those who criticize (myself sometimes included) will revert to form.

YEP.

if we play hard and lose to a top 25 team, hey it happens.

We lost at home to TERRIBLE teams. The idea that the criticism wasn’t valid is insanity

you're ugly and you dress yourself funny. That direct enough for you?
giphy.gif

Just a thought but isnt a passive aggressive post on a fan board a bit redundant? anything aggressively posted on here is passive aggressive in the sense thats its not said in person. Everyone hides behind pseudonyms, so even being outwardly aggressive is still passive aggressive. So maybe the problem is that were all .

Beautiful. That made my day, and yes, I think your conclusion is on the mark.

Here's a suggestion [universally, not directed specifically at you newmexicuse]: avoid the mood swings, temper tantrums and manic, knee jerk reactions.

Things aren't always rainbows, unicorns, and sparklers when we win, and the sky isn't falling every time we lose.

Last edited:
Here's a suggestion: avoid the mood swings, temper tantrums and manic, knee jerk reactions.

Things aren't always rainbows, unicorns, and sparklers when we win, and the sky isn't falling every time we lose.
You sound a lot like the head coach,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors