A lot of work to do | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

A lot of work to do

that was the worst game winning drive in history

was textbook for all the dumb shiite you're not supposed to do. football is hilarious
Tucker was starting to do something, we had 2nd and 5 after the penalty and we pass the ball. Schader gets sacked. We were already in FG range, why risk a sack but we did. It almost took us out of FG range. SMH.

Absolutely. No way he goes down like that if hes not playing hurt. He doesn't have what he did last year though he can still run at full speed and is jacked. Hes just not slipping out of tackles anymore and isn't as shifty.

He put up all those yards behind a poor OL too its not like we were Michigan State last year where any RB would have had gaudy stats.

They should give him 2 weeks off I assume he wants to pick up stats vs Wagner but its not a good idea.

I don't think he'll hold up until the BC game with whatever ailment it is give him the time to heal up now.
He isnt 100%

These are the type of Threads that make me take a break from the board. The teams projected over/under in vegas was 4 wins. They have that in week 4. You have an undefeated team with a warrior for qb and now he’s no good Bc they won by 2?! Now there’s a lot to work on when you’re 4-0? Everyone here woulda been thrilled to be 2-2 when this started 4 weeks ago. Good lord everyone, this is such a Syracuse attitude to be miserable when they win.

It’s really funny though, a team that was supposed to be MAYBE winning 5/6 games, and MAYBE scratching out a 3-2 start is now getting criticized because they didn’t play well enough in a win.

Might I remind you all this is a team who won 5 games last year and 1 game the year before that?

Enjoy the wins, this is not a playoff caliber team, and probably isn’t even a division championship team - the ride is fun and stressful but don’t get your panties in a bunch because they’re not blowing the doors off people.
The last two games while wins, have been below what I expected, don’t apply the low expectations of others

The last two games while wins, have been below what I expected, don’t apply the low expectations of others
The last two games while wins, were wins. No one cares how you get there as long as you get there. 0 in the loss column > 1 in the loss column regardless of how they play.

When was the last time the football board had a mini-meltdown after a win?
If this were the NCAATourney and we survived and advanced in a nail biter most of us would be ecstatic. I, for one, am thrilled we won and have room for improvement. Going into the year if I
was told we would be 4 and 0 I would not have cared how we got there. Pumped that we have a great chance to be five and 0 heading to the NC State game.

That everyone assumed would be losses when we started the year. This fan base (not you) is so brutal sometimes. Truly disturbing
Thank’s for the qualifier, mean that sincerely. That being said you can look at the last two games and recognize that they are wins that most likely shouldn’t have been

That’s for the qualifier, mean that sincerely. That being said you can look at the last two games and recognize that they are wins that most likely shouldn’t have been
Yeah... we've had two end of game winning drives, that were aided by a late hit oob and a face mask.

Thrilled we've come out of these 2 weeks 2 and 0.

Bulldog you are wrong. Line was 4.5. I took the over. Very happy right now.
These are the type of Threads that make me take a break from the board. The teams projected over/under in vegas was 4 wins. They have that in week 4. You have an undefeated team with a warrior for qb and now he’s no good Bc they won by 2?! Now there’s a lot to work on when you’re 4-0? Everyone here woulda been thrilled to be 2-2 when this started 4 weeks ago. Good lord everyone, this is such a Syracuse attitude to be miserable when they win.

Of course you should care how you got there because it’s not a sustainable model
Sustainable enough to get 4-0!

Would you prefer consistent play but losing? Like good lord this team won 1 game two years ago and they were expected to win 5-6 max this year. Get excited about the opportunity to play better but don’t act they magically become contenders because they might have caught lightening in a bottle against L’ville

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom