acc 9, b1g 1 | Syracusefan.com

acc 9, b1g 1

ACC is better Top-to-bottom! I’m so tired of hearing B1G basketball is quality. Their games are insufferable. NCAA Selection Committee needs to pay more attention to these early season conference battles. The #10 ACC team is generally a better team than the #7 B1G.

The B1G is a deeply troubled conference who has not been a power in a long, long time.

The conference is just not good. They have won 1 national championship in football since 2002 and 1 national championship in basketball since 1989.

The ACC has 2 national championships in football in the last 4 years. Since 1989, the ACC has won 10 national championships in basketball, and that doesn't include national championships won by Syracuse and Louisville when during that time period while they were still in the Big East.

In 2003-04, the B1G got 3 teams into the NCAA basketball tournament: a 5, a 6 and a 7 seed. It looks like this year might be even worse.

The Rutgerization of the conference is almost complete.

Ken Pomeroy has the Big as the fifth best conference. The Big East is fourth. The Pac 12 is taking the gas pipe so far in OOC play and is rated 6th.

I think the blowout of the B1G is happening because the ACC won nearly all/all the games that were expected to be competitive. I look at your game as one of those. Your team wasn't viewed as outrageously better than the Twerps in the pre-season evaluations and the Twerps weren't viewed as outrageously better than you. The game was close for a major portion of the time and you won it. Our game with Wiscy probably can be viewed in the same way. I would guess Meeshigan v. UNC-CHeat was the most obvious mismatch.

If I had the ability to draw a penis with an airplane, I certainly wouldn't not draw a penis.
Anyone who is crazy or brave enough to land an airplane on the deck of a ship in high seas at night gets a pass from me on minor’ silly stuff like this stunt.

We appear to be letting the hyper-sensitive among us dictate what’s acceptable or even newsworthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom