ACC Football Schedule | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Football Schedule

Love it.

FSU will be very good - but they will be breaking in a new coaching staff and it's at the dome.

Clemson early is good too.

Louisville without Jackson in the dome, late in the season moves it into a more competitive game.

Boned again. Should have been Wagner game 1 to get the kinks out. Stupid. And 3 of last 4 are on the road when we might be fishing for win 6. And that one home game is Lville.

Love this schedule.

6 wins thats all i ask. Though i think all of the below, all things considered, are up for grabs.

Wagner, wmu, uconn, unc, wake, UL, pitt, nc state and potentially BC though i thought they were very impressive this year

The million dollar question: Will Dungey make it out of October?

Reactions: FAL
Love this schedule.

6 wins thats all i ask. Though i think all of the below, all things considered, are up for grabs.

Wagner, wmu, uconn, unc, wake, UL, pitt, nc state and potentially BC though i thought they were very impressive this year
I agree love this schedule. You really cant ask for anything better6

No complaints I don’t mind playing the big boys early.
We should have a better chance to be healthier facing them early rather than later.

No gauntlet to turn our needed wins into blow outs this year

Boned again. Should have been Wagner game 1 to get the kinks out. Stupid. And 3 of last 4 are on the road when we might be fishing for win 6. And that one home game is Lville.

The ND game is throwing it off, that would probably be a home game giving SU 7 home games versus the 6-5-1 split we have instead. I don't mind playing FSU and Clemson early but the end doesn't set up great if your looking for a big home advantage to grab a 6th win. I do agree about the WMU game being 1st versus Wagner, that makes little sense and makes it a pretty much must win game.

We've known for a long time that WMU was week 1 and that the last 2 games were on the road. I don't think it was our choice to start on the road, but it was probably the only way to get the 2 for 1 deal with them. ND is an ACC thing. Not a lot of leverage. Be happy it's in NYC and not South Bend, where it was supposed to be.

I'd like to think we can work out some kinks in each of our first 2 games.

Given what we knew, nothing you mentioned was a surprise, outside of Wake on Nov 3 I guess.

The ND game is throwing it off, that would probably be a home game giving SU 7 home games versus the 6-5-1 split we have instead. I don't mind playing FSU and Clemson early but the end doesn't set up great if your looking for a big home advantage to grab a 6th win. I do agree about the WMU game being 1st versus Wagner, that makes little sense and makes it a pretty much must win game.

ND was moved from South Bend to NYC

Yes I know, thats why I listed it as 6-5-1 - 6 home games 5 road games, 1 Neutral.

Well but you said ND was throwing it off. There's no guarantee we get 7 home games per year. Obviously we'd all prefer it but I expect 6H and 6A every year. Not all that often do we get 7

Ugh of course we would have home games on both 10/20 and 10/27. I have a wedding both of those dates. Was hoping at least one wouldn't be a home game, but here we are. :(

We've known for a long time that WMU was week 1 and that the last 2 games were on the road. I don't think it was our choice to start on the road, but it was probably the only way to get the 2 for 1 deal with them. ND is an ACC thing. Not a lot of leverage. Be happy it's in NYC and not South Bend, where it was supposed to be.

Given what we knew, nothing you mentioned was a surprise, outside of Wake on Nov 3 I guess.

Right, the WMU game has been scheduled on that date for a bit.

Western Michigan football to host Syracuse in 2018

when we have 5 wins going into November, people will complain about 3 of 4 on the road.

Yes I know, thats why I listed it as 6-5-1 - 6 home games 5 road games, 1 Neutral.

ND controls all the tix and we will have to beg and negotiate. that's not neutral.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom