ACC Football Schedule | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Football Schedule

I know it was scheduled then. that's why I said stupid.

If that's the only way the deal would work, then I guess it is what it is. It's not like we are the only P5 team opening the season on the road/not playing an FCS school week 1.

If that's the only way the deal would work, then I guess it is what it is. It's not like we are the only P5 team opening the season on the road/not playing an FCS school week 1.

make a deal with someone else then. we aren't a power team. we should always open with the easiest game and at home.

make a deal with someone else then. we aren't a power team. we should always open with the easiest game and at home.

I got bad news for you regarding 2019's schedule then

I got bad news for you regarding 2019's schedule then

already know. but people will only complain after the fact. we used to do this for years and still do. I remember the year we played Wyoming. Cuseguy and I thought we were nuts. Others were...eh. We lost.

It beats South Bend

bad being better than real bad is still bad. it's not a neutral game. distance has nothing to do with anything.

when we have 5 wins going into November, people will complain about 3 of 4 on the road.

You tell those people that your pal Chip said if those road games were moved earlier then we'd have 3 wins and the 3 of 4 at home would all be must wins to get to a bowl.

You can also tell them that if they decide to eat all of the red M&M's from the Christmas pack first, they're only going to have green ones left at the end.

If anyone gives you sh , I want to know about it.

You tell those people that your pal Chip said if those road games were moved earlier then we'd have 3 wins and the 3 of 4 at home would all be must wins to get to a bowl.

You can also tell them that if they decide to eat all of the red M&M's from the Christmas pack first, they're only going to have green ones left at the end.

If anyone gives you sh , I want to know about it.

every team wears down as the season goes by. more backups play and even starters are dinged up some. teams that don't have quality depth, struggle more. our depth will be better this year, but still not the real quality we need. flip wake with ncst or unc.

bad being better than real bad is still bad. it's not a neutral game. distance has nothing to do with anything.
It actually does. ND has to travel vs rolling out of bed. I agree that the crowd will be pro ND but i like getting them out of South Bend.

but we will get 5-10K tickets vs ND just like we would have had we gone there.

ive been to south bend, I don't remember having that many.

I sure as heck hope this years team is better then that 06 team under Grob.

back then being when we scheduled a good team. it was during the P years.

hmmm. wrong team/year then. but we were also better back then.

In 2006?

ND at Yankee Stadium is fine. Their season ticket base isn't going to completely transport themselves to The Bronx.

each team negotiates its. Georgie got 8k last year, most schools get 4K. I suspect the ACC deal set some Min.. SU has returned tickets when we played there before.

BTW, the season I was thinking of was brigham young, not Wyoming. I just figured that out.

Yeah, that was a home and home. We crushed them at home (2000?), and then were crushed by them in Provo in 2002. I don't know why on earth we started the year out there. I never want to play there again. Ever. I don't put WMU on that same level.

In 2006?

ND at Yankee Stadium is fine. Their season ticket base isn't going to completely transport themselves to The Bronx.

season tix holders or not, they control all tix and there are a lot of domers on the east coast. the point is, this isn't a normal neutral game where tix are split. unless su fans buy from nd fans, they'll have 80-90% of the fans. its their home game, which is fair.

Yeah, that was a home and home. We crushed them at home (2000?), and then were crushed by them in Provo in 2002. I don't know why on earth we started the year out there. I never want to play there again. Ever. I don't put WMU on that same level.

I just remember year after year we opened with a good team back then. we'd win some but we were pretty good back then. my point is I wish we'd opened with anger this year or someone similar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom