Wake Forest at Boston College ACCN 7 PM
North Carolina at Pitt ESPN 7 PM
Syracuse at Duke ESPN 9 PM

Wednesday, January 3
Georgia Tech at Florida State ACCN 7 PM
Louisville at Virginia ESPN/2/U 7 PM
Clemson at Miami ESPN 8 PM
NC State at Notre Dame ACCN 9 PM

PITT vs UNC is interesting to me. I think Pitt is pretty good and will play much better than they did against us.
this game is fugly

UNC - 2/11 from 3 thus far
PTT - 2/14

26 all with a minute left in the 1st half

the Orange struggles in ACC over the last years might make these teams seem better than they really are imo

this years team has every chance of beating all ACC squads

9minutes to go in the game

both teams shooting 34% and Pitt cannot buy a 3

3 for 23 on the game from deep

I wonder if the SU game zapped their confidence...or their legs...or both?

something to watch will be the short turnaround for the Cuse and how they handle it vs Duke

Wake is good. They are going to give the Carolina blue bloods all they can handle, and our fan base better stop sleeping on BC.

Miami pulling away, but Clemson not going quietly. Ormier is talented.

Miami and Clemson move the ball much better than we do. It looks a lot better than what we run.
Both teams are really good. Pj Hall’s game reminds me of (I hate doing this) Christian Lattners so much, they’re both so damn good and versatile being their size. One of my favorite college players to watch.

Both teams are really good. Pj Hall’s game reminds me of (I hate doing this) Christian Lattners so much, they’re both so damn good and versatile being their size. One of my favorite college players to watch.
Omier is really good too. Rough game for Hall with foul trouble.

Game is done, Clemson was down 11 with a minute to go and they don’t give up, not pouting.

Clemson and Miami is a good game. All ten guys on the floor can score. We will struggle against both teams. They both have too much fire power for us to handle.
Yeah they each have scorers all over the floor. Both teams with inside and outside threats. Fun teams to watch but I also had the same thought that we will have trouble hanging with them. Miami can be real good again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom