ACC Games for Nov 6-7 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Nov 6-7

As someone on our board said, rescheduling this game will completely disrupt our preparations for Abilene Christian.

There are some really impressive TD catches in this NC State - Miami game.

That was a fun game to watch. Did anyone see the NC State kicker go crazy after making his field goal?

I couldn't believe he didn't get a penalty. It felt like he was celebrating for a solid minute.

That was a fun game to watch. Did anyone see the NC State kicker go crazy after making his field goal?

I couldn't believe he didn't get a penalty. It felt like he was celebrating for a solid minute.

That was interesting not to get a penalty. Oddly enough, I was watching Wyoming Colorado State Thursday night and Wyoming got a long pass play. It was their best play of the night by far and the receiver was knocked out of bounds. As he was getting up, he spun the ball on the ground. The CSU players were both heading back to the middle of the field with their backs turned, so it's not like he was taunting him but they called a 15 yarder and that killed the drive. Granted I'm a Wyoming fan since my mom is from there, so I am biased, but as long as the kid wasn't taunting anyone or delaying the game, let them be human and be happy about a good play.

Granted I'm a Wyoming fan
That's funny, we have a friend that went to school there so I watch their games when I can and cheer them on. Good, quality people out there in Wyoming. Went to Jackson last summer, it was awesome. One of my favorite kids shirts we have received was a cowboys long sleeve.
shopping (1).jpeg

The hand chop to the groin made me chuckle...my boys would do that to each other.

Liberty beating the stuffing out of VT so far. So....nothing from all the critics of the SU loss? Typical.

good news for Dino.
if liberty runs the table might have a outside playoff claim

Tech converts a fourth down and now 14-10:) we failed to covert our fourth down chances

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom