ACC Games for Nov 6-7 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Nov 6-7

So I don't know where else to put this but the USC - Arizona State game started at 9 am local time? Is that a Saturday first?

Duke is clearly the worst team in the ACC not named Syracuse. Still in shock that we lost let alone got our asses handed to us off a bye week.

So I don't know where else to put this but the USC - Arizona State game started at 9 am local time? Is that a Saturday first?
It has to be and its not affecting either team. Good game so far.

No.
San Jose State-Boise State played a game years ago on ESPN2 that kicked off at 9AM.
It’s where the PAC-12 got the idea.

Liberty literally just gave the game to Va. Tech but VPI’s HC called TO before the kick.

Coaching just beat Virginia Tech.
Wow that is just terrible coaching by Fuente.

they went prevent and gave up a catch that got them closer in position

No.
San Jose State-Boise State played a game years ago on ESPN2 that kicked off at 9AM.
It’s where the PAC-12 got the idea.
Speaking of Boise, they got Cused by BYU

Liberty literally just gave the game to Va. Tech but VPI’s HC called TO before the kick.

To sum up what happened..

It was 35-35 with 8 seconds left. Liberty attempted a 58-yard field goal. It was blocked and returned for a TD by Virginia Tech t win the game. However, Fuente called a timeout before the kick. Liberty then threw a quick pass instead of going for the kick again setting them up for a 51-yard field goal instead. The kick was good to win it.

To sum up what happened..

It was 35-35 with 8 seconds left. Liberty attempted a 58-yard field goal. It was blocked and returned for a TD by Virginia Tech t win the game. However, Fuente called a timeout before the kick. Liberty then threw a quick pass instead of going for the kick again setting them up for a 51-yard field goal instead. The kick was good to win it.

Why do coaches think long hard to make FGs are ice-able? I get under 45 yards but never over.

Hugh Freeze would be a coup of a hire, if Syracuse could pull it off.

This isn't ACC news but I hope Cincinnati can run the table and get into the playoffs. I want to see an old Big East team in there.

Two servers for the Va Tech board have been reduced to piles of molten silicon. The third one is now on line and smoking. Board management is out beating the bushes trying to buy a fourth.

Clemson vs ND. Intriguing game. ND has been playing some of the best ball in the country and is quietly sitting at #4. Because it’s been such a weird year, I’ve been having this feeling that ND will win the national championship* this year. Ian Book is like an 8th year senior and Brian Kelly (killed a kid) has one of his best teams this year. I’m surprised Clemson is favored by 5 as they are without Lawrence and haven’t played particularly well the past 2 weeks. I think ND takes it to them tonight and wins.

Notre Dame sucks

Intriguing game. ND has been playing some of the best ball in the country and is quietly sitting at #4. Because it’s been such a weird year, I’ve been having this feeling that ND will win the national championship* this year. Ian Book is like an 8th year senior and Brian Kelly (killed a kid) has one of his best teams this year. I’m surprised Clemson is favored by 5 as they are without Lawrence and haven’t played particularly well the past 2 weeks. I think ND takes it to them tonight and wins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom