ACC Games for Nov 6-7 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games for Nov 6-7

ND is playing with over the top energy, Clemson needs to let them punch themselves out, keep it close, and win late

As I keep reminding Jeremy, 60 minute game

Rodgers is so good

When did nbc fire doug flute?

got the answer

sad, game is not kind

its like yesterday when Tim tackled him and the running back at the mesh point

the Guinness commercial was the same reminder

Only ND could job Clemson, wow

ball was out on the ground

Reactions: gbo
Only ND could job Clemson, wow

ball was out on the ground
I know everyone benefits from calls but how in the world is that not overturned.

Going up against Uiagalelei the next 2 years should be...wonderful. If he was eligible this year, he would be #1 pick, ahead of Lawrence.

I know everyone benefits from calls but how in the world is that not overturned.

this is a good test for you guys

Reactions: gbo
this is a good test for you guys
Clark Lea is the ND DC. He was the LB coach at Syracuse when Shafer was were. Has emerged as one of the finest defensive minds in the game. That would have made Orangeyes very happy. It makes me happy too.

Sometimes great things happen to great people.

Going up against Uiagalelei the next 2 years should be...wonderful. If he was eligible this year, he would be #1 pick, ahead of Lawrence.
His arm is unreal. The deep balls are one thing but the back foot throw on third down to Etienne a couple possessions ago was nuts.

His arm is unreal. The deep balls are one thing but the back foot throw on third down to Etienne a couple possessions ago was nuts.
Only his 2nd start too. His ceiling is ridiculous it feels like.

May be an unpopular opinion here but notre dame is in my top 3 most disliked with Psu and Usc. The 3 worst fan bases on the planet

What in Gods name is going on with social distancing at ND? Its 100x worse than anything I’ve seen at SEC stadiums. The end zones look like a normal crowd.

Maybe Lawrence will get scared of going to the Jets forcing him to transfer. Dino grabs him and leads us to an acc title.

How the heck do they review the same play twice? Never seen that before. ACC refs are a lesson in incompetence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom