ACC Games Week 7 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games Week 7

I think last week it was Carl Krauser going Mission Impossible deep cover on us with those kicks...

Today the real Kessman is out there.

all these games show is that we still have the worst skill playmajers players in the league for making explosive plays.. its still a long way to go just to get to the middle of the league.

VERY true, as good as our offensives rankings are we still count on matriculating the ball down the field and depend heavily on the system and some simple combo routes and EDs legs to bumble the ball downfield. our big play potential is almost non-existent. Being totally frank. Custis and butler arent given a chance to hit a homerun as any of our wrs with the play calling. sure the staff knows, but why not take a shot? As far as our rbs, not a chance for impact, chunk plays. love moe , and love Howard, but they arent gonna outrun anyone.

Anyone who says we are being too critical simply doesn't watch enough cfb games. Not talking about all the big boys either. teams like Illinois, purdue, vandy, and even pitt with olleson. All teams in our wheel house.

They drug test these kids every game? Would like to see results of Kessmans test last week...

That screen pass right there is what Devito does better than Dungey. Devito reminds me of Pickett.

They drug test these kids every game? Would like to see results of Kessmans test last week...

As long as it's not a breathalyzer, since the choking dog obviously can't breathe...

Well, here comes the refs to save the Irish. That may be the weakest PI call I've seen all year.

Pitt gave away this game. A good team would have punished Notre Dame today.

Ending just like this is best case scenario.

1. Pitt keeps it close, which makes us feel better that we didn't lose the worst team in the world.
2. ND wins, so they can be undefeated when we play them.
3. Pitt loses by 5 so the kicker (who missed 2 FGs) can feel shame. Because I think I strongly dislike him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom