ACC Home/Away Schedule Released at 11am | Syracusefan.com

ACC Home/Away Schedule Released at 11am

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
so sez a guy at ncaabbs

Check here...I doubt we'll have dates...but at least we'll know the opponents and who hosts.

The ACC normally releases the full schedules for al the teams right after signing day in early February...obviously might be delayed a tad this year.

This is what I have been waiting for!! Please let SU come to Tally (if not, at least Clemson)...please...please...pretty please!!!

I think you're guaranteed to get one or the other. Just curious which one we start with home and which one away.

This is what I have been waiting for!! Please let SU come to Tally (if not, at least Clemson)...please...please...pretty please!!!
Prefer both in the Dome our first year... the school could use the revenues.

Prefer both in the Dome our first year... the school could use the revenues.

I hope they figure out a way to have Maryland play both Clemson and FSU on the road. Plus better chance they would host us. Quick trip...

I hope they figure out a way to have Maryland play both Clemson and FSU on the road. Plus better chance they would host us. Quick trip...

I don't want to get you in trouble with the wife but...

How many Fine Mess campers can you host on your front lawn and do you have some bushes on the side yard? We'll be sure to leave the cans so you can redeem them.

Awesome. I hope we're on it.

How many Fine Mess campers can you host on your front lawn and do you have some bushes on the side yard? We'll be sure to leave the cans so you can redeem them.

Road Trip! I'm in!

Well, if/when we play Navy down here, she's leaving town. She knows better.

College Park is a good 30 miles away. That will be a "I'm getting a hotel in DC" weekend. Much like Yankees at Nats last year, SU at Georgetown coming up in March. Getting home 30 miles away just isn't feasible in my expected condition.

Traffic and parking at Maryland are lousy... ;)

Got the link opened in another window and occassionally refreshing waiting for it!!

I can't wait to see an orange S at the top of the page with the other schools!!

We need a countdown clock showing when we join the ACC.

Random question: If Miami is the "U" how come we're not the "S"?

@McMurphyESPN
2013 non-division ACC opponents: FSU (UM, Pitt), Clem (GT, Va), NCSt (UNC, Duke), Md (Va, VT ), SU (Pitt, GT ), WF (Duke, UM), BC (VT, UNC)

6767767.jpeg

Perfect. For me at least.

And if we were to beat Clemson at home...look out. That rivalry would be built quick.