ACC Network - "All Access with Syracuse Football" premiering August 12th | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network - "All Access with Syracuse Football" premiering August 12th

My hype right now

Through The Roof Bitcoin GIF by Bitstamp

Very very well done by the ACC Network for the first episode. Loved it
Watched the 6 pm show 1st and it was great! There were a couple of eye-opening clips of Emanuel Ross making some impressive catches. He is big and fast - I wonder if he might be in the WR mix even though he is a Freshman.

I didn’t catch an ad for when the next episode airs. Does anyone know? I assume same time next week, but I don’t want to miss it.

Roddy Jones.

Boooo
There are many nay sayers out there that aren’t giving us a chance to even come close to the top 25. They are dead wrong.

I didn’t catch an ad for when the next episode airs. Does anyone know? I assume same time next week, but I don’t want to miss it.
I thought I read the next show was next Monday, the third show was the Monday after that.

I've been an Orangeman for 37 years. As a football fan, the first 17 years were mostly glorious. We've pretty much been in the wilderness for the last 20 years.
WE'RE BACK
I'm with you. We've heard excuses for decades why we can't compete. But, that short changes ingenuity. Take a guy like Fran Brown, that is willing to work harder than anyone and inspire young men to come to Syracuse to carry on the legacy of Jim Freaking Brown and Ernie Davis and Floyd Little and Larry Csonka and Joe Morris...and those are just the running backs. We are not Rutgers, we have history and tradition and we've been great and we will be great again.

Not gonna lie I was a little anxious because our staff is energetic but still young and slightly inexperienced…but man all my worries went away after watching that first episode. Talk about a dude that gets it. My favorite part was when he asked everyone in the meeting “Are we a big time program?” “ARE WE BIG TIME PROGRAM” then act like it. Thats the type of belief and confidence anyone needs to accomplish something of significance. If you don’t believe you can how do you expect you ever will? As much as I loved Dino that was always my biggest gripe w him, the way he talked about us as inferior whenever we matched up w big time programs. If that’s what you truly believe then what’s the damn point? Blown away by Fran, man. I’m so juiced!

Fran executing some pretty tight slow eccentric bicep curls with Coach Hicks looking over his shoulder is a pretty great metaphor

Past present and future

I wonder if Fran asked what the old traditions were or if the alumni pushed for this. Pretty cool to bring it back though.
It’s only been since Dino. I know FHCDM carried on the shoe burning. Pretty sure Shafer kept it going. I only wonder when the environmentalists protest it now that it’s on TV.

all access had me scrambling to get to the cuse roster to find out who #18 was lol. Frosh Emanuel Ross (according to two clips) seems like he is going to be a problem for opposing defenses.
Yeah I think he may see the field some if he can pick up the offense quick. I like both Zeed and Gill and really Hatcher as well as they all have speed, hands and athleticism but they are all slender. Their weakness is not having that strong build so they get knocked off of routes and physical play causes those kinds of dudes to sometimes not come down with the ball when bumped and tugged. And the chance Zeed lasts through an entire season seems rather slight if he used very often. Just rewatched the spring game last night you can see these things. Emanuel Ross is very athletic and is stronger than those dudes. He has a higher upside.

Its very strange how little we see or hear about Justus Ross-Simmons so far. I know Fran had mentioned a week or so ago about him needing to get into Syracuse shape or something to that effect but kind of surprised we haven't heard some positive things yet. I was expecting him and Meeks to kind of share that other wideout roll with likely JRS getting a bit more of the snaps.

Its very strange how little we see or hear about Justus Ross-Simmons so far. I know Fran had mentioned a week or so ago about him needing to get into Syracuse shape or something to that effect but kind of surprised we haven't heard some positive things yet. I was expecting him and Meeks to kind of share that other wideout roll with likely JRS getting a bit more of the snaps.

Fran mentioned him in today's presser.

He has a owie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom