ACC Network - "All Access with Syracuse Football" premiering August 12th | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network - "All Access with Syracuse Football" premiering August 12th

It's in the ESPN App on demand. If you type "All Access with Syracuse" and scroll down, it's there. ACC Network Extra. As long as you're logged in/have access to it through your provider etc

Thx for this!!!!

Wow, that. was. AWESOME.

I need a brick wall to run thru.

Also - #18 looks like he’s gonna be a problem for opponents sooner rather than later.

Heading up from Virginia for homecoming weekend with my bride to see the Virginia Tech game. Can’t wait to lay the wood on this Virginia Tech team. They talk big down here but they about to be humbled.

Awesome to have the access and exposure here...

Strength coach comments about 'pride' were bizarre. Saying 'pride is always looked at as a bad thing... and for the most part it is...'

Are we sure about this? That's a strange angle to come from.

Strength coach comments about 'pride' were bizarre. Saying 'pride is always looked at as a bad thing... and for the most part it is...'

Pride is one of the seven deadly sins per the bible and this staff preaches faith...so, they have to walk the pride line carefully.

I didn't take it quite that way. I thought he was saying you have to have the pride to give your best effort, to do your best job. Not ego, but holding yourself accountable to work to your potential.

Sure. Just felt weird. Being prideful in your job is a very good thing, having pride in what you do. Maybe I'm not religious enough.

That's essentially what he was saying. He clarified that pride is not always good when it drives ego.

That's essentially what he was saying. He clarified that pride is not always good when it drives ego.
Just a weird way to phrase it at the beginning of the message... but that's my interpretation.

I think that most strength coaches are a little eccentric. It's a unique breed

Finally got a chance to watch this. Great, great stuff.

Love to hear Fran talk about SU being a big time program. I suspect that's why he wanted a show like this when most first year coaches would have shied away. Helps convince the team that we actually are big time.

Finally got a chance to watch this. Great, great stuff.

Love to hear Fran talk about SU being a big time program. I suspect that's why he wanted a show like this when most first year coaches would have shied away. Helps convince the team that we actually are big time.
Or at the very least are working towards it, and on track to be one.

On the ACCN, they were taking about BC’s schedule and believe BC should be anywhere from 6 to an 8/9 win team. I don’t see it. Where are they getting those wins? O’Brian is a good coach but I just don’t see them getting to a bowl game and sub 500 as a team this year. What am I missing?

On the ACCN, they were taking about BC’s schedule and believe BC should be anywhere from 6 to an 8/9 win team. I don’t see it. Where are they getting those wins? O’Brian is a good coach but I just don’t see them getting to a bowl game and sub 500 as a team this year. What am I missing?
They return a lot on offense and O’Brien is a pretty good coach. Guessing that’s it.

Babers just had too many blowout losses in his 8-year tenure. Losing is one thing but let's at least be competitive in the losses. We had too many games that were over by halftime and the opponents were looking to just run out the clock in the second half. So many miserable losses like that.
We weren’t ready to play

My memory is that it was NC State in 2022, then UNC in 2023.
Propitious timing for SU to host ACC All Access in a transition year. Opportunity to introduce the new staff, showcase the talent they’ve brought in, and roll out HCFB’S plan to return the program to the ‘big time’.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom