ACC Network Questions | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network Questions

ClvrUsrnm

Starter
Too bad this new version of the ACC Network is only accessible through a scant few providers. I tried watching the UNC-Colgate game on it through the ESPN app like I did last year but couldn’t because my tv provider doesn’t carry the new version. The only providers were Hulu plus, YouTube tv and those those sorts of streaming sites

Last edited:
Too bad this new version of the ACC Network is only accessible through a scant few providers. I tried watching the UNC-Colgate game on it through the ESPN app like I did last year but couldn’t because my tv provider doesn’t care the new version. The only providers were Hulu plus, YouTube tv and those those sorts of streaming sites
Huh, interesting. I have verizon fios and get the ACC network on tv and I assume the espn app. espn did away with the watch espn app.

Huh, interesting. I have verizon fios and get the ACC network on tv and I assume the espn app. espn did away with the watch espn app.

I get this through the ESPN app:

Attachments

• A696A9B2-8240-47F2-894E-D08DC9A550AC.png
    A696A9B2-8240-47F2-894E-D08DC9A550AC.png
    267 KB · Views: 196
I get this through the ESPN app:
I believe this issue is that you do not have the television/streaming package that carries the ACC network. Sometimes the espn app asks me for my fios password to stream content. I get that message on BTN+ I won't pay extra for that.

Too bad this new version of the ACC Network is only accessible through a scant few providers. I tried watching the UNC-Colgate game on it through the ESPN app like I did last year but couldn’t because my tv provider doesn’t carry the new version. The only providers were Hulu plus, YouTube tv and those those sorts of streaming sites
This is not true. The only major cable provider that does not carry the ACC network and ACC Network Extra is Comcast.

If you live outside the ACC footprint, it is possible you might need to pay more for a higher tier sports package.

Where do you live and who is your cable provider?

Syracuse vs Colgate
Friday, February 7, 2019 | 4:00 p.m.

TV: ACC Network

You can also watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).
I have Charter/Spectrum but had to get Sling with sports plus to get the ACCNetwork.

I have Charter/Spectrum but had to get Sling with sports plus to get the ACCNetwork.
Do you live outside the ACC footprint?

workaround...
hit the little "x" in between and to the right of the "download" and "play now" icons, and then the play arrow button should be right there for ya.

enjoy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom