Week 4 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 19-21 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Week 4 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 19-21

You win , we’re the worst team in the nation JW should fire FB immediately.

I’m sorry that you are this upset by me stating facts. Never said we were the worst team. I’m AM stating there are members of this board that make claims about teams like Ohio and Stanford not really understanding the rest of the sport because they don’t watch other games

I’m sorry that you are this upset by me stating facts. Never said we were the worst team. I’m AM stating there are members of this board that make claims about teams like Ohio and Stanford not really understanding the rest of the sport because they don’t watch other games
The only thing I disagree with there is that I’m upset, not in the least .

And if those guys bring us to a 7-5 season and then we lose them all next year with this easy schedule this year. This year needs to be a 10 win season or it’s considered a huge loss and disappointment.
No way a 9 win season is a disappointment. Maybe not even 8. First year head coach beginning a rebuild as far as bringing in bigger talent. 7 wins? Yeah, I'd be disappointed.

I will, Kentucky took Georgia to the wire and has one of the best defenses in college football. Add to that Ohio had several starters out already.

At 10-0 Ohio had 1st and Goal but got no points because of a fumble on a bad exchange. That turned the game.

UB just took a 20-17 lead over #23 Northern Illinois with 3:28 left. Fully expecting their D to blow this.

Shaun Dolac has been a beast today as usual. Might be the best LB in the country.

NIU had 4th and 4 with 1:04 left and converted. Then they hit a field goal to tie it with 24 seconds left. Looks like it's going to OT barring something weird happening.

Last edited:
Refs cheating for Miami.

If those scumbags lose the ACC has kinda been reset and our loss yesterday doesn’t matter.

The Noon window was the worst window in the history of football and the 330 and 7 o’clock windows are just glorious beyond anything

One of my best friends went to Notre Dame (he’s a hardcore fan) and his wife went to UB (she couldnt care less about football). We are cracking up at how Buffalo took care of business against Northern Illinois but ND couldn’t.

One of my best friends went to Notre Dame (he’s a hardcore fan) and his wife went to UB (she couldnt care less about football). We are cracking up at how Buffalo took care of business against Northern Illinois but ND couldn’t.
Yep my brother is UB grad, just texted him, we figure since ND was thought a playoff team ….. U B has to be in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom