Week 4 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 19-21 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Week 4 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 19-21

I really want Miami to lose.

Tennessee looks phenomenal that game is going to be ugly and that Nico dude can’t leave for the NFL yet.

Rutgers is going to bully VaTech. Check
FSU turns things around against Cal. So far winning
Clemson rolls NC State. Check
Louisville beats GaTech. Check
UNC may lose to JMU. Check
USF covers spread v Miami. Hanging in there.
Pitt rolls. Check
BC loses tough, ugly game against Michigan State
Virginia and Duke win ugly. Won, not ugly
SMU falls to TCU. Miss
Right now just missed on SMU winning

Good crowd for BC despite the rain.

I saw the first few minutes of FSU they moved the ball effortlessly what happened lol DJU just has to do his thing I guess.

The Sparty QB made a terrible decision to throw into double coverage into the end zone vs. BC and got picked. That ball had zero chance of getting caught by the receiver. Ballgame. BC is now 3-1 with wins over FSU, MSU and a 6-point loss on the road to #7 Mizzou. They'll be ranked. Our easy schedule is now difficult with BC, Cal, UNLV and Pitt all looking good. Even UConn looked good today. On the road vs. NCSU is tough and Virginia Tech at home is no gimme. I'm more than worried right now after how we looked vs. Ohio and Stanford.

Last edited:
The Sparty QB made a terrible decision to throw into double coverage into the end zone vs. BC and got picked. That ball had zero chance of getting caught by the receiver. Ballgame. BC is now 3-1 with wins over FSU, MSU and a 6-point loss on the road to #7 Mizzou. They'll be ranked. Our easy schedule is now difficult with BC, Cal, UNLV and Pitt all looking good. Even UConn looked good today. On the road vs. NCSU is tough and Virginia Tech at home is no gimme. I'm more than worried right now after how we looked vs. Ohio and Stanford.
Cal lost to FSU, they’re not good. The Auburn game was a one possession win despite them being on the receiving end of 5 turnovers

Pretty happy for BC, right now. The city won't care, but pretty cool having students on the field, and behind the ACC Huddle panel.

Obviously, I want to crush them, but I respect the job BOB is doing. Sincerely hope that he and FRAN can bring back some respect for the Northeast, and keep those recruits HOME.

(I also hope we can rush the field after our WIN against the U, and be behind the ACC Huddle. ;-) )

It’s wet and that was a great hit but…. You have to hold the ball. Inexcusable.

That’s an elite collapse by Baylor.

As a Michigan man I have to confess that you can’t have a proper Orgi without wrecking some Trojans

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom