ACC Network Thread | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Network Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was seconds from getting Sling Orange and saw it. Almost clicked the damn button to buy it. Now not sure what direction to go. I want ACC and as many college football viewing possibilities. Hulu seems pricey at $50/month no?

I was seconds from getting Sling Orange and saw it. Almost clicked the damn button to buy it. Now not sure what direction to go. I want ACC and as many college football viewing possibilities. Hulu seems pricey at $50/month no?

I just planned on going with Hulu until hoops season is over then downgrading for the summer. Also downgraded our cable plan too to help offset.

debating between Vue and Hulu. View 2nd tier has ACC network @ $55/month. Hulu is the same price?

YoutubeTV is $50 but it is hands down the best bang for your streaming buck

Unlimited DVR
So many sports channels including ACC Network
Bring it anywhere with the youtube tv app
Plenty of channels to fit your needs

YouTubeTV seems like the best option at this point

I did not know Sling was a Disney company, I too was thinking of making the switch but now not.
Is it that they're a Disney company or that Disney own the ACC network and wants more money from sling to broadcast it?

YoutubeTV is $50 but it is hands down the best bang for your streaming buck

Unlimited DVR
So many sports channels including ACC Network
Bring it anywhere with the youtube tv app
Plenty of channels to fit your needs
Yeah, I made the switch. It's solid.

Sling is owned by Dish. Sling will carry the ACCN when Dish signs on with the ACCN. It was never going to be allowed to be carried on Sling without Disney getting paid for the additional content.

I did not know Sling was a Disney company, I too was thinking of making the switch but now not.

acc network is disney

sling is under dish

Well at this rate maybe I might have to go to YouTube and dump Hulu. It seems since the announcement Hulu is having technical issues lol.

how is it for NFL out of town games? Any options?

how far behind is live action?

I am not sure about out of town games, but live action i'd say anywhere from live to 90 seconds. It's FAR better than PSVue

edit: for NFL games it goes off of your location. So in atlanta, whatever you get for nbc, cbs, and fox, is what you'd get with youtubetv

For Spectrum Folks. If you don't see a colorful ACC logo screen where the ACC Network is supposed to be...you might have a legacy TV plan (under Time Warner). You will have to switch to a Spectrum plan. A guy said his plan actually went down a little. Your Mileage May Vary...

I've heard nothing but good things about YouTube TV
It has been good so far.

I have had a few glitches. I've lost a feed before. Had to reconnect. Sometimes the picture starts fuzzy then improves over a minute or two. Switching between channels is a slower process over cable.

My account is out of Florida. I actually was able to watch about 6 weeks of Tampa Bay Rays games in NY. Finally, I got a "you need to resign in back in Florida to watch live Rays games". I haven't yet but I still get local Tampa TV channels and local FL RSNs (other than Rays and Marlins games).

So if you live in Syracuse...you should theoretically head to Florida for the winter and watch Wayne Mahar tell you about the snow you are missing and get SU highlights from Niko.

YoutubeTV is really, really good for college sports.

Downside...no NFL Network if that is a thing to you.

Does Disney own Espn+?
Does Disney own the ACCN?

I am not sure about out of town games, but live action i'd say anywhere from live to 90 seconds. It's FAR better than PSVue

edit: for NFL games it goes off of your location. So in atlanta, whatever you get for nbc, cbs, and fox, is what you'd get with youtubetv

my handle is confusing at this point. i live in rochester needing atlanta pro sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.