ACC Roster Rankings Post NBA Declaration | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Roster Rankings Post NBA Declaration

You mean the guy who is trying desperately to recruit over him this year or at the very least have another option? That guy?
He is not recruiting over him. Sorry u don't believe me. That's ok. We need a 10th player. He wanted and expected Tucker and Marek. Neither are PG. Just so happens Thorpe is a guard. He's not a PG either though. Sorry to break it but Frank is our PG to start the year. Period.

He is not recruiting over him. Sorry u don't believe me. That's ok. We need a 10th player. He wanted and expected Tucker and Marek. Neither are PG. Just so happens Thorpe is a guard. He's not a PG either though. Sorry to break it but Frank is our PG to start the year. Period.

Thorpe is a combo guard as is Ayala. IMO both have shown more PG skills than Frank. I know we would have taken Marek and Tucker and rolled into next year but before that we were hard after Ayala and still hoping. You think Red would blink for a second before bringing in Thorpe? Even if JB started Howard, what happened last season when Howard played poorly? JB can love Howard all he wants but he is looking for alternatives and if he can't perform he will sit him.

This really isn't spot on. The only guy who matters is sold on Frank. Of course that could change.

I could care less what Boeheim thinks. I was responding to Jordoo's opinion of FH. I happen to agree with it. The only fact right now is that nobody knows how the season will play out.

No you don't . Been reading your ridiculous posts for a year now. Panic mode 24/7. Frank was a mess and he did play a small role is losing a recruit. Small.

But Trust me, you do not know what Frank has been up to. He's been fantastic and is committed to turning his time around here. This is coming from the staff.

No I'm not an insider but on this point trust me.

I have heard from a few posters who I trust, so I believe them. I hope he does turn things around, we need him.

Think Quade might have been the starter. :noidea:

Us going all in on Quade wasn't a sign we were recruiting over him?

Think Quade might have been the starter. :noidea:
Maybe. Who knows. Frank had nothing to do with losing him though. He was a stud talent. U never turn them down.

If the #1 HS shooting guard wanted Cuse would we say no? Would that mean we were recruiting over Battle? Depth...

Hey.. I don't love FH. But he is our starter so we need to hope he progesses

Maybe. Who knows. Frank had nothing to do with losing him though. He was a stud talent. U never turn them down.

If the #1 HS shooting guard wanted Cuse would we say no? Would that mean we were recruiting over Battle? Depth...

Hey.. I don't love FH. But he is our starter so we need to hope he progesses

You keep stocking the cupboard regardless. Everyone does but we tried to bring Green in to be the starting PG this year. He wasn't the number #1 PG begging to come here we were the ones pursuing him and selling out to get him here. We brought in Gillon as an insurance policy last year and we needed another guard. We tried very hard to get Green and when that fell through we went after Ayala and now we are keeping Thorpe in the mix. Are we restocking, making sure we have 4 guards or straight up recruiting over Frank? Its a fine line and I could see either perspective but its not like anyone has been expecting Frank to leave early for the NBA. So at the least the staff isn't 100% comfortable handing him the keys again this year.

We have to have options no matter who starts at the point!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom