ACC Schedule for Jan 25-26 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Schedule for Jan 25-26

I think we gotta root for the top 3 in the ACC to keep winning except when they play us and remain top 10

I think we gotta root for the top 3 in the ACC to keep winning except when they play us and remain top 10
Eh if we keep winning and chaos happens around us who knows what will happen in the standings

FSU up 47-37 at half. ND gave up 46 to us in the 1st half last game

ND came all the way back and had 3 chances to win it at the end but came up short . FSU wins 85-84.

An FSU loss there would have given them 2 in the ACC

ND came all the way back and had 3 chances to win it at the end but came up short . FSU wins 85-84.

An FSU loss there would have given them 2 in the ACC

So close to helping our resume and dragging FSU closer in the standings. Damn

So close to helping our resume and dragging FSU closer in the standings. Damn
too bad. I was routing for FSU to lose because I can't ever root for Notre Dame. I still have nightmares of Digger Phelps dancing at the Dome.

Last edited:
granted I think if we were shooting that 3 to tie in regulation that would of been a no call, lol.

Virginia 65, Wake 63 (OT)

Wake didn't get the shot off in time :(

Golden Wave survive the OT upset alert.
I watched some of this game. Really bad defense by both teams. UConn Has no idea how to stop an offense. Akok has natural ability as a shot blocker. They have nothing else. I thought Hurley was supposed to know how to teach defense? They are worse now then they were when Ollie was around. They remain awful on offense too. To top it all off, Hurley remains an unhinged lunatic and got thrown out of the game. Again
They are in last place in the AAC and from what I saw, it is well deserved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom