ACC Schedule Oddity....so far | Syracusefan.com

ACC Schedule Oddity....so far

NorSyr66

All Conference
After playing 11 ACC games so far this year I discovered this oddity. Our only losses are to teams with a state name in the team name. Do you think we can keep this pace? I hope not since I am attending the NC St game next Wednesday.

After playing 11 ACC games so far this year I discovered this oddity. Our only losses are to teams with a state name in the team name. Do you think we can keep this pace? I hope not since I am attending the NC St game next Wednesday.

New York is also a state. Home game.

I would accept this. It means we beat duke again, drop games to unc and uva (logical), but finish the year 4-3 and 12-6 overall.

I would accept this. It means we beat duke again, drop games to unc and uva (logical), but finish the year 4-3 and 12-6 overall.
...and NC State, so 3-3. Still pretty darn good.

That is an interesting observation, along with the team apparently not being Tech-savvy.

Best wishes for an enjoyable game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom