ACC Schedule !!!!!

SYRACUSE Date Opponent
Oct. 5 BYE
Oct. 10 at NC State (Thurs.)
Oct. 18 PITT (Fri.)
Oct. 26 at Florida State
Nov. 2 BOSTON COLLEGE
Nov. 9 BYE
For some reason, this string of games has me most concerned. All talented teams that could click around this time.

After watching how Clemson’s season unfolded, why would anyone not want to play them early?

It’s not about Clemson. It’s about SU and where we’ll be early in the year at LB, OL and even QB.

I think a lot of college coaches are against Friday night games on principle. Friday is for HS, Saturday for college, Sunday for pro. And you don't want to damage high school football--that's like eating your seed corn.
In upstate NY lots of high schools play on Saturday afternoon...so it goes both ways

In upstate NY lots of high schools play on Saturday afternoon...so it goes both ways
I'm from Upstate NY. The HS football here is not what they're talking about in TV series and movies.

I'm from Upstate NY. The HS football here is not what they're talking about in TV series and movies.
I know but most college programs feel the wrath from the local HS programs that play on Fridays.

Sept 14, Syracuse/Clemson. The winner of this game will be the Coastal Division winners and will play for the ACC Title.
My prediction for Syracuse this year is either a 12-1 overall or a 11-2 overall record. I've also read articles indicating that the ESPN Game Day will set up it's stages on the quad. I wish the season started on Saturday.
Syracuse Basketball beat the #1 Duke team.
Syracuse Football will beat the Defending #1 National Champions Clemson on Sept. 14. What a year to be a fan of the Orangemen. WHAT A YEAR!!

Clemson and Syracuse should start a uniform bet. The winner wears orange in the next game and the loser wears the winner's other color. If Clemson wins, they wear orange jerseys and SU wears Purple jerseys. WHEN Syracuse wins, they wear the orange jerseys and Clemson wears blue jerseys.

Those guys look creepy...LOL

Liberty should be a win but they will definitely be jacked up to play us. Cuse will be their biggest game ever and the stadium will be newly expanded. I give them a 5% chance of an upset.

Those guys look creepy...LOL

Liberty should be a win but they will definitely be jacked up to play us. Cuse will be their biggest game ever and the stadium will be newly expanded. I give them a 5% chance of an upset.

Insane Clown P*ssies.

I give them a 95% chance of an epic beatdown. :cool:

For some reason, this string of games has me most concerned. All talented teams that could click around this time.

Very good analysis, all 4 teams are VERY capable of beating us, even NCST at at night with a new qb. The FSU talent will be settled in with the new scheme, anx Pitt is always dangerous;)

You were not lying. Holy crap. The rooms are over $500 for a crappy Motel 6.

Fly into Charlotte and stay in Fort Mill, SC just over the boarder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom