ACC Teleconference Wed Sept 14

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
CsUTZRKXYAAB7pu.jpg

2016 Teleconference -

Syracuse Football ‏@syrfootball
Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1
Nate Mink ‏@MinkNate
Dino Babers coming up on ACC coaches' teleconference. Updates to follow soon.

Dino: Quinton Flowers looks similar to Lamar Jackson. "It reminds me of someone I've been having nightmares about."

Dino: We need to find ways to run the football.

Syracuse coach Dino Babers said he's OK with o-line's pass-pro. More concerned with execution in the running game.

Dino: Antwan Cordy and Juwan Dowels are banged up. Final status coming later in the week.

Syracuse coach Dino Babers said some players who didn't dress Weeks 1-2 will redshirt, others won't. Didn't specify who's in which group.

Dino: Staff is quasi-hands off in summer to allow QBs to work with offense on their own and develop leadership qualities.

Dino: South Florida's defensive performance against Northern Illinois was 'alarming' to him.

That's it for Dino. Unless he provides specifics on his radio show, we won't have a chance to ask about Cordy/Dowels until postgame Sat.

Last edited:
Pretty blatant hint that they'll be out on Saturday (I know: stating the obvious). The good news, I guess, is no mention of Ishmael. Hope that means he'll be in the lineup.

Dino's going to wait until the last minute to release injury info. ACC requires an injury list on Thursday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom