ACC tournament bracket | Syracusefan.com

ACC tournament bracket

Alsacs

Living Legend
6D073F64-7949-4FD4-80C0-B1D4522FC7AD.jpeg

Assuming Va. Tech plays.

if VT doesnt play who knows what they do we would move to 7 . they might have to do some strange 7-10 8-9 games.

Does anyone think VT sits out or can’t field a team?

I see it now

Duke runs off four wins and gets in last team in.

Starting to get confusing out here reading all these posts. I only hope the one week off is the right medicine for all that ails the Orange. Be ready to play Wednesday at 100% and let the chips fall where they may. If we can get to the NCAA, I can see some interesting runs with this team, assuming a couple of our shooters are on for each game and the defense is as serviceable as it was against UNC and Clemson.

Starting to get confusing out here reading all these posts. I only hope the one week off is the right medicine for all that ails the Orange. Be ready to play Wednesday at 100% and let the chips fall where they may. If we can get to the NCAA, I can see some interesting runs with this team, assuming a couple of our shooters are on for each game and the defense is as serviceable as it was against UNC and Clemson.
Team seems like it would be able to get a couple tournament wins the way things have turned out

Assuming we can get past NC ST, I think we match up better vs UVA than FSU.

doesnt matter if we don’t win Wednesday

Noon. Noon. 6:30.

Noon. Noon. 6:30. 8:30. ACC Champs...

It'll be interesting what V.Tech does or doesn't do.. and in turn what the ACC does/doesn't do... probably nothing and UNC will get the Tuesday/Thursday double bye.
The ACC needs to have a replacement team on standby!

We couldn't have wished for a better draw.
NCS is a quad 1 opponent and we match up better against them than Duke.
Win and i believe we are dancing.
Its a one game season.

Based on the fact many bubble teams lost in the past two days, I think we only need winning one more game to be in NCAA tournament. Probably we need to perform decent and lose gracefully against Virginia.
Also I think Duke will be 4-1 on tournament until they face other side of the bracket. They draw an easy bracket custom made for them to have four wins.

1 wins keeps us in the discussion for one of the play ins, 2 locks it up, 0 leaves us with like 25-% chance of being in

We couldn't have wished for a better draw.
NCS is a quad 1 opponent and we match up better against them than Duke.
Win and i believe we are dancing.
Its a one game season.
Actually, for this game, they are not Q1. Their NET ranking is 66, which at a neutral site makes them a Q2 opponent.

Our road win over them is Q1. Our home win is a Q2.

Based on the fact many bubble teams lost in the past two days, I think we only need winning one more game to be in NCAA tournament. Probably we need to perform decent and lose gracefully against Virginia.
Also I think Duke will be 4-1 on tournament until they face other side of the bracket. They draw an easy bracket custom made for them to have four wins.

Did you watch the sport this year? They were lucky to beat BC and already lost to UNC/Louisville twice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom