ACC tournament bracket | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC tournament bracket

So I assume win Wed versus NC State and we are solidly on the bubble and we are sweating on selection Sunday.

Actually, for this game, they are not Q1. Their NET ranking is 66, which at a neutral site makes them a Q2 opponent.

Our road win over them is Q1. Our home win is a Q2.
Is this the convoluted math that makes vpi not a quad 1 win??

I though they were the only 1 win we had.

2021 NET.png

Noon. Noon. 6:30. 8:30. ACC Champs...

It'll be interesting what V.Tech does or doesn't do.. and in turn what the ACC does/doesn't do... probably nothing and UNC will get the Tuesday/Thursday double bye.
They should swap Clemson and UNC.

Is this the convoluted math that makes vpi not a quad 1 win??

I though they were the only 1 win we had.
NC State on the road is our only Q1 win at this point. Va Tech is a Q2 win.

They should swap Clemson and UNC.

If VPI ends up being out of the ACCT, why wouldn't GT move to their 3 spot, Clemson to GT's 4, and UNC to Clemson's 5...and so on?

If VPI ends up being out of the ACCT, why wouldn't GT move to their 3 spot, Clemson to GT's 4, and UNC to Clemson's 5...and so on?
they would have to decide before tuesday afternoon for your scenario to work

they would have to decide before tuesday afternoon for your scenario to work
Has anyone made the quip that if BC beats a hot ND squad in the Opening Round that Louisville will be armed and ready in Round 2.

And if ND (as they should) bests BC, then Mack and Louisville will need to place the program on a 3-day COVID pause. Just in time for Selection Sunday.

I wouldn’t want any part of GT right now. Moses Wright is playing angry.
dude is a monster.
but Alvarado is gimpy and not nearly himself, and he is def the straw that stirs that drink - not sure they can do much w a gimpy Alvarado and also away from home where they (like Clemson) are a far superior team

anticipating CR’s take on this
Scared Breaking Bad GIF by davidsaracino
Be very careful what you ask for.

I swear, if Duke were to go on a run and find a way to get into the tourney, I would literally throw up in my mouth. One one hand, I could see them doing that. On the other, they're pretty bad.

So I assume win Wed versus NC State and we are solidly on the bubble and we are sweating on selection Sunday.
I think after winning NC State, even losing to Virginia, we still have 70% to 75% of chance to make to NCAA Tournament. Many bubble teams did worse recently.

I will say it again - we need to be SU bball for a change not the imposter we have seen these past 5-6 yrs. Come out and put the Pack down early then have the defense foaming at the mouth to defend the crap out of UVA and get ourselves to the Semis in a game we can definitely win. It's a lot to ask but I'm greedy.

Too close to getting in to blow it vs NC State for starters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom