ACC tournament bracket | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC tournament bracket

really interesting to see how Boise/Col ST/Utah st plays out. All bubble teams in one conf playing each other or could take bad losses.

really interesting to see how Boise/Col ST/Utah st plays out. All bubble teams in one conf playing each other or could take bad losses.
Utah State and Colorado State will both play Q3ish opponents in the quarters, before playing each other if they both win. Hard to see the loser earning an At Large. Meanwhile, Boise will play Nevada before likely SDSU in the semis.

I think best case in the MW is Nevada beating Boise and Colorado State beating Utah State (if both beat bad teams in their opener). I don't think Boise or Utah State get bids in that scenario, and Boise might need to beat SDSU even if they beat Nevada.

I will say it again - we need to be SU bball for a change not the imposter we have seen these past 5-6 yrs. Come out and put the Pack down early then have the defense foaming at the mouth to defend the crap out of UVA and get ourselves to the Semis in a game we can definitely win. It's a lot to ask but I'm greedy.

Too close to getting in to blow it vs NC State for starters.
Doesn’t NC State need this game to get in as well?

Doesn’t NC State need this game to get in as well?

They need to win the tourney. That said if say they make the final and Duke and Louisville don't do much then they could shock everyone. Especially considering if they make the final it would mean beating UVA 2x.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom