ACC tournament projection v.7.5 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

ACC tournament projection v.7.5

I actually hope we get Carolina. We have to end the streak sometime, so why not get another shot when they’re down, and we have nothing to lose. I like our chances away from home to beat them.

1. Florida State
2. Virginia
3. Louisville
4. Duke
5. North Carolina State
6. Syracuse
7. Notre Dame
8. Clemson
9. Miami
10. Boston College
11. Virginia Tech
12. Pittsburgh
13. Wake Forest
14. North Carolina

So we play winner of VPI-UNC.

Damn it. Just sums up this season. Just beat a downtrodden Canes squad. Failed to do it. Losing Elijah to their losing Lykes was a wash and we even had Elijah for a half. NC owns us. Maybe we get a nice run in the NIT

Still would rather get Louisville than Duke if we get past UNC.

Virginia plays the slowest tempo in college basketball.
They won't be a big favorite on the road against any P5 team.

Virginia's playing style makes it stupid for them to lay a lot of points. Their previous road game they barely won at Virginia Tech. Miami-Syracuse is going to be a tough game but UVA plays ugly against almost everyone.

They held Duke 10 points lower than their previous lowest scoring game.

Well I was pointing out that we should be prepared for a battle, since they gave Va fits. I dislike Va as much as anyone but they ended up the #2 seed in the ACC after being written off as dead. So their tempo and ugly style means nothing. They know how to win, something we cant quite figure out. Well now we have a tougher road for sure, let's hope we can finish off the games in the tourney.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom